Rumored 4 team swap

On local sports radio they speculated about a four teamer with Spikes going to the Colts to replace June, Sorgi going to Chicago, Briggs to Dallas and TO and Tank to the Bills. The Colts send a 3rd and the Bills a 5th rounder to Chicago.

I know TO can be a headache at times but he would be a great #2 compliment for Evans.

Tank is a total roll of the dice. We could roll a one and he stays in jail. We could roll a 6 and our D would be huge. If we roll a 3.5 like we should, we are a winner in this deal.

The guy who was running with this tends to wildly speculate but is really psyched about Spikes. He has been right before and has a lot of detail here. He talked about it for an hour. For him to talk about anything other than ND today, it must be at least somewhat real.

On local sports radio they speculated about a four teamer with Spikes going to the Colts to replace June, Sorgi going to Chicago, Briggs to Dallas and TO and Tank to the Bills. The Colts send a 3rd and the Bills a 5th rounder to Chicago.

I know TO can be a headache at times but he would be a great #2 compliment for Evans.

Tank is a total roll of the dice. We could roll a one and he stays in jail. We could roll a 6 and our D would be huge. If we roll a 3.5 like we should, we are a winner in this deal.

The guy who was running with this tends to wildly speculate but is really psyched about Spikes. He has been right before and has a lot of detail here. He talked about it for an hour. For him to talk about anything other than ND today, it must be at least somewhat real.

Not liking the idea of TO being here with the Bills after his year in Dallas. He's really not a team player, he shoots off his mouth too much, if he would just shut up and play instead of running his big mouth he might be worth considering. He's too much of a risk as far as I am concerned. Tank? Well his troubles with the law are pretty much self explanatory and another high risk individual with a lot of baggage. Personally, I don't even like someone suggesting a scenerio like this. Bad idea all around.

These two guys are certainly the "character" guys Marv is looking for.

That's not the way I hears it. I hears:

Crayola is sending Prussian Blue, Thistle and Pine Green to Caran d'Ache for English Red, Golden Yellow and a newly developed color to be named later. I know this sounds like a lopsided trade in favor of Crayola, but I heard this from a VERY good source close to the Pustefix Bubble company.

Also remember:

The French, they are a funny race

They fight with their feet

and fu#k with their face!

Of course I realize this is a very stereotypical representation of the French, the ability of French crayon manufacturers to make good deals and the tendency of German bubble types to keep a secret.

Of course I realize this is a very stereotypical representation of the French, the ability of French crayon manufacturers to make good deals and the tendency of German bubble types to keep a secret.

Who cares about the Germans and the French.

The greatest crayon color ever was developed by Americans

before the accident that hurt your brain could you count to twenty without taking off your shoes,???,,,thats rediculous

"Are You Looking at Me.............." " Are You Looking at Me...................."

"Are You Looking At Me................

...sorry grant

That same local radio station reported that the Bills were talking to the Bucs. Apparently, the Bills are seriously considering keeping Lee Evans and in turn, the Bucs would keep Shelton Quarles, Joey Galloway and their #1 pick. Stay tuned. Because the Bills and the Bucs may not be done keeping players.

What about this trade is believable given Marv's standards?

I ask you-

When has this board been led astray by crayonz?