Who's the Best Tub of Goo we can Acquire to Stop the Run?

But saw enough to see our high motors get blown back. We havent been good since the Package and Mount Washington.

The biggest on my short list is Marcus Bell, who had a career year last year playing in the cover 2 last year with Detroit starting in place of Shaun Rogers. I think he makes the most sense as he's under 30 and has experience working under Jauron in Detroit and for what it's worth he's listed at 325 pounds. Also on my list are Ian Scott, who's made stops with the Vikings and Broncos recently and drawn some interest from the Cheifs could be a solid upgrade over Tim Anderson and has played in the cover 2 as been with the Bears the past four seasons. Last on my list is Alvin McKinley. Although he's been regulated to DE since the Browns adapted the 3-4 under Romeo Crennell he's played NT in the past and is a strong tackler. He was also linked to Kansas City but might not be in their sites now that they've re-signed former Bill Ron Edwards.

One of the funniest post topics I've read on the stadium wall.

I don't know who is good, but there are plenty of guys that fit the mold of a tub of goo.

I have been working on the Tub 'o goo look for a while, a few more 18 packs and wings and I may be rounding into shape