The "new thread" Police

LevysEraII

"Does this really have to be in a new thread?" or "this was already discussed in one of the million other threads!".

Here's my response to that.

Do you remember that song by NWA regarding the police? Well, that's exactly how I feel.

I mean, come on, does every thread really have to be an "official" thread? Just askin'.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't like the cops... call a crackhead the next time you need help.

I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic, but just in case you're not, let me set you straight. I have friends that are cops and I don't by any means condone that song.

"Does this really have to be in a new thread?" or "this was already discussed in one of the million other threads!".

Here's my response to that.

Do you remember that song by NWA regarding the police? Well, that's exactly how I feel.

I mean, come on, does every thread really have to be an "official" thread? Just askin'.

"9-11 is a joke"?

I'm sure this exact sentiment has been expressed before, and I am sure there is a link on this exact subject. The perfect reply would be to find said link, post it here, then tell you that you are a bad person for discussing a topic that may have been discussed at 2:12 PM yesterday, without finding the post on page 4.

I agree...if you are the first to discover a cure for cancer, then by all means get a patent and let the world know about it. If you were the first to post that Coy Wire will be a linebacker next year, then someone else starts a thread about it 2 hours later and you feel the need to chastise that person for stealing your thunder...then you may want to consider professional help. Help, as in going to The Sundowner with a stack of 100's.

I'm sure this exact sentiment has been expressed before, and I am sure there is a link on this exact subject. The perfect reply would be to find said link, post it here, then tell you that you are a bad person for discussing a topic that may have been discussed at 2:12 PM yesterday, without finding the post on page 4.

I agree...if you are the first to discover a cure for cancer, then by all means get a patent and let the world know about it. If you were the first to post that Coy Wire will be a linebacker next year, then someone else starts a thread about it 2 hours later and you feel the need to chastise that person for stealing your thunder...then you may want to consider professional help. Help, as in going to The Sundowner with a stack of 100's.

its not that someone is stealing your thunder, It just clogs up the board and fills it with 20 of the same topics. There are times were on page one there are already 4 topics about the same thing that people keep posting about

I can understand it being reposted because it has fallen to page 4. I barely go past page 1 and If I didn't check everyday, I might not have known that this was discussed a couple days ago, so I wouldn't be too harsh on the poster. But when the exact same topic is being discussed already on the first page, why is it necessary for you to tell us the exact same thing? If you have something that you believe is news, scan the first page, and the second if you want to make most happy, and if you don't see that topic anywhere, post away

But what if Peterson does fall? Look at this clip.

Doesn't matter, the Bills have too many needs, and instead of solidifying positions with a #12 pick, they want to fill them all with some mediocre guys that have a chance of making it in the fourth round. Marvs a gambler, he likes to live on the edge

Let other teams get better by drafting good players in the first round

I think devoted is a little strong.

How about appreciation?

:lol: Good one, X

I just thought this would be a good topic with which to hijack an "official thread" of some other topic.