Season Ticket Question

My Finances are a bit tighter since moving to Buffalo my question is simple is is possible to send Partial payments to theticket office without having my season tickets revoked? I know they break it up into 4 Installments but Iwas thinknig about Paying 100 dollar payments till ican afford more

Call 'em. Two possibilities:

1) They are hidebound, and can't tolerate something out of the normal course of business.

2) They are smart, and realize that the name of the game is to make the cash register sing.

I just paid 1/3 of mine. I got the impression that they just want some money as a down payment, before April 1st, to reserve your seats. (You should call them up and ask.)

The Bills are complete amateurs when it comes to selling tickets. I wouldn't be surprised if they are losing money because people get frustrated with them. I received a call saying I was late on my first payment. I called up the ticket office to mention that I never received the bill. "That's strange, you should have," was their response. Two days later I received an invoice via e-mail, a delivery method I never agreed to, even though the e-mail said other wise.

I tried to pay 1/3 of my bill online. Ticketmaster took my CC info but charged me $0. They set me up on some payment plan, with the first payment on April 2nd. I was told when I first called that if I didn't make a payment by April 1st, I'd lose my seats.

So I called the ticket office again to make a payment and reserve my seats. Because of this, I'm off the payment plan so I have to call them once a month to make a payment.

I don't understand why I have to do all this work to pay them my money.

In seasons past, they've called me regularly with threats that I'll lose my seats if they're not paid-in-full - the reality was that as long as I'd send along 'a little something' they never cancelled my tickets. I've literally waited right up to the week of the 1st preseason game - after they've already had the big fancy 4-colour tickets printed and mailed - and they still express-mailed my tickets in time for the game. (only they weren't the big fancy colour season tix - just plain standard-issue tix - same seats though, which is all that matters!) Don't know if I'd do that again, but I'm sure you can work something out with them.

In seasons past, they've called me regularly with threats that I'll lose my seats if they're not paid-in-full - the reality was that as long as I'd send along 'a little something' they never cancelled my tickets. I've literally waited right up to the week of the 1st preseason game - after they've already had the big fancy 4-colour tickets printed and mailed - and they still express-mailed my tickets in time for the game. (only they weren't the big fancy colour season tix - just plain standard-issue tix - same seats though, which is all that matters!) Don't know if I'd do that again, but I'm sure you can work something out with them.

I agree that you can usually just ignore most deadlines but this is the first year I've gotten a call that my tix would be gone if I did not make a payment by 4/2.

I'm sure that it is possible probably probable that you can put them off as long as Senator (Hillary or Schmoozer 0:) ) but you have to luck out that no one grabs them on the open stadium seat pick'n day and in this case that none of the tickets (already turned into individual game types) had been purchased.