Two Bills Drive to the Hoop Pick Em Tourney!!

KD in CA

I didn't see your name and the scroll bar on my browser isn't working... how far past the top 50 are you? :devil:

WAY past.

Every year I go pretty much chalk and get burned by a George Mason or whatever. This year I decide to take some upsets, and got them ALL wrong.

Que sera.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing awesome, got all 8 eilite eight right and so far both final 4.

I did the math though, my problem is that even with how well my bracket is doing, if I am not 100% right from here on out, I don't win the league. Statistically, Ramius has a better chance of winning the league than I do.

Everyone is in like 80% or better overall... to much talent in our group.

LSI, you just whined how everything was ruined and you had no chance of winning TWO nights ago.

You need an Adderall/Valium prescription in the worst way. Either that or find some people who blaze and make friends fast.

:devil:

Hey. I was feeling really bad. I never did this before so give me a break.

I'm doing awesome, got all 8 eilite eight right and so far both final 4.

I did the math though, my problem is that even with how well my bracket is doing, if I am not 100% right from here on out...

Everyone not on the Florida bus, please step aside...

Everyone is in like 80% or better overall... to much talent in our group.

It's like that in every pool. When the favorites all win--no seed lower than 2 to the Final Four and few upsets throughout this tourney--the pools all look pretty good.

i might need G'town to win it all, because i only checked the guys above me.

What a set up, 32 points for the winner. Expect to fall out of the top twenty without the winner... people will fly right by.

Me afraid of Bryant Reeves BackFat...that may or may not be me

You may have Ohio St. over Florida closed out but how about Ohio St. over UCLA, jiggly jiggly back fat...

As the leader of the Florida contingent, I'll just say goodbye to the thread ( and take Sketch with me).

Billy Donovan is packed for Kentucky or the Heat, his players aren't hungry enough after winning last year, blah, blah, blah... good luck to all who were wise to pick one of the other final four participants.