Kilwaukee is back

Needs:

One More RB

One More Corner

One More LB

One More DT

Addressed with"

8 Draft Picks - 4 in the top 100

Room still left under the cash to the cap scheme.

Plus:

An emerging talent at QB

Budding superstars at WR and LT

A rebuilt OL that is respectable for the first time in 7 or 8 years (maybe a decade)

The best special teams in Football that gaurantee us winning the field position game in most contests

Life is good...

One More RB

One More Corner

One More LB

One More DT

8 Draft Picks - 4 in the top 100

Room still left under the cash to the cap scheme.

An emerging talent at QB

Budding superstars at WR and LT

A rebuilt OL that is respectable for the first time in 7 or 8 years (maybe a decade)

Life is good...

If only McCargo and Youboty weren't such unknowns, I'd be more inclined to agree that life if good, instead of promising.

If only McCargo and Youboty weren't such unknowns, I'd be more inclined to agree that life if good, instead of promising.

and they are only unknowns to you, all other Bills fans and i. the coaching staff and front office knows what they have. :thumbdown:

Zing! I like the move. He's not starter material, but he's definitely a good nickel back and he can fill in when needed. If Youboty steps up, we should be good, but that's still a big if.

I'd be happy if they could sign one more FA, maybe Ian Scott or Chris Brown, though it wouldn't change my draft day approach.

I've been saying it for months. I'll be happy to give a Bills jersey to Leon Hall or Revis or someone else I don't know, but I'm completely fine starting the season with Youboty/McGee/KT. If we can get better in the draft that is great, but if our #1 pick is better used elsewhere these guys can start.

I agree that one more free agent is probably all (although I'm still wondering about fullback?), and my top choice right now is June.

do you think we bring in June and cut Spikes? or keep Spikes?

I definitely want June and Spikes, because I think TKO could have a big rebound. Having some depth beyond Coy would be good, so Ellison would get bumped to the bench upon June's signing, but it would depend on camp or how Spikes looks before then.