AD Peterson

Peterson is no Bush......Bush is in a league of his own. Ask the Texans who they should have took.

The Texans would have been served to pick Vince Young. He would have had much more impact than Reggie Bush. One of the reasons Bush succeeded so much in New Orleans is because he had a QB in Drew Brees to get the ball to him.

who are you Mel Kiper??? ok mel, well i thought reggie bush would never drop past the first overall pick.. did anyone predict that outcome buddy?

close minded people these days.

You are kidding right? Because Reggie Bush falls one spot you think Adrian Peterson is going to fall 12? you need help.

I dont think the Vikings or Texans would take Peterson. Minny paid Taylor alot of $ to be the feature back and they need help in other places like DE. The Texans paid big bucks to Green and they have desparate needs at OT, DT and S. IF the browns pass on peterson which I think they will...(a qb in my opinion will go to them) and IF the Redskins dont trade out of their spot with GB (the only other team who REALLY needs a RB) then I think the Falcons (older Dunn) or the Bills will end up with Peterson. Bascially we all should be happy come the 28th because our Bills are likley to end up with either Peterson, Okoye, Branch or Willis in my opinion. I dont think we can go wrong here...

The Texans would have been served to pick Vince Young. He would have had much more impact than Reggie Bush. One of the reasons Bush succeeded so much in New Orleans is because he had a QB in Drew Brees to get the ball to him.

Very good point man! Thanks for pointing that out to me, I do agree with you.

You are kidding right? Because Reggie Bush falls one spot you think Adrian Peterson is going to fall 12? you need help.

Did you happen to miss my reply to your prior post? If so, you should go back and read it. It provides logic, analysis, and sound arguments on how its possible. Instead your response to someone you don't agree with is an insult? Not very convincing. If you don't agree, that's fine, but back it up. Why don't you agree? Merely insulting others is tacky an unintelligable. Not to mention it decreases the quality of conversations on these boards.

Peterson is no Bush......Bush is in a league of his own.

By "in a league of his own" do you mean that as a rookie back he averaged 3.6 ypc, was the backup RB, and it's debateable whether he was the most productive rookie on his own team?

The guy could end up being spectacular (if he ever learns to run between the tackles) but let's not overstate how good he is right now.

Did you happen to miss my reply to your prior post? If so, you should go back and read it. It provides logic, analysis, and sound arguments on how its possible. Instead your response to someone you don't agree with is an insult? Not very convincing. If you don't agree, that's fine, but back it up. Why don't you agree? Merely insulting others is tacky an unintelligable. Not to mention it decreases the quality of conversations on these boards.

haha yea amen brother!