Here you go all you Peterson fans

RVJ

Why don't people on this board like Peterson?

At #12 he'd be the best player on the board and he'd be at a position of need. His injury history is nothing compared to McGahee or Bush. The risk reward on him over Irons or the kid from PSU is unbelievable. Patrick Willis is not the end all be all of ILB prospects, he just happens to be pretty good at a position of need. Adrian Peterson could be something special at a position of need.

We can get a good ILB in the 2nd. Use the 3rds on a CB and DT. Maybe pick up Ian Scott or Nick Harper in free agency.

I don't want to start the season with Anthony Thomas as our starting RB.

Another thing i noticed just for schnitz and gigglez is that he ran for three touchdowns of over 70 yards against then ranked oklahoma state in the same game. Aren't those teams arch rivals? Remember how willis used to burn the J-e-t-s jets jets jets???

Maybe this guy would burn the rest of the AFC East.

am i the only person who noticed the subtitle for this video

"THE A-TRAIN, 28 what a magical number "

anthony thomas and a. peterson both atrains and both 28... i think if ap comes here that would make thomas the B-train

Naw. It's been noticed before.

Funny thing about the A Train.

It runs uptown and downtown.

I would absolutly love adrian peterson over anyone in the entire draft. The way he runs with power, speed, and can change field on a dime is absolutly amazing. He's one of the best pure runners I've seen come out in years. The upside of this guy is worth the risk alone. Having an experienced vet like the atrain around would also allow Petersons workload to not be as heavy as a rookie, as he get's acclimated to the nfl and can work on conditioning and the nuances of the position. The only other back I would care for is Michael Bush, if we're sitting at 12 assuming we don't trade up and peterson is gone I'd go with Pat Willis and in the 2nd Michael Bush. Anyone but reaching at 12 for a marginal back like Lynch.

every team passing on adrian peterson will be the legacy of this draft.

do wahtever it takes to get him

drinking game!

everytime he says "you know," take a shot of vodka

you'll be wasted in the first 10 seconds

I wanna say that, you know, you know, when i, when i first came you know, you know, I knew what I had to do, you know, I came down, worked hard, you know, just, you know, worked my butt off everyday and I knew, you know, some come good out of it