Why not Tony Hunt or Antonio Pittman.....

They are both well coached, seem to be quality people and efficient RB's.

With the A-Train and either one of these and our newly formed O-Line, we could be a very productive running TEAM.

We have needs at #2 WR, D-Line and CB to fill.

Any thoughts?

BEST RB in each round For Us IMHO:

1-Adrian Peterson (then Lynch)

2-Michael Bush (then Irons)

3-Tony Hunt (then Pittman)

4-Brian Leonard FB (then Booker and Wynn)

5-Kolby Smith (then Cory Anderson FB then Darius Walker ) -- We have no 5th Rounder presently

6-Chris Henry (then Brandon Jackson then Garrett Wolfe then Dwayne Wright)

7-Jason Snelling FB

I'd like feedback on this.

Yes, especially with all the action we've seen so far in FA.

hmm, interesting. i tend to think that all the FA action just stirs up uncertainty with teams about their RBs. although, i hardly know the needs of other teams, so im sure they are worried about other positions too...

its good to hear that you think so though! better for the Bills!

Philly has:

28 Buckhalter, Correll - UFA RB 6-0 217 7 Nebraska Collins, MS

0 Bagwell, Antoine RB 5-11 190 1 California (PA) Lansing, MI

34 Mahe, Reno - UFA RB 5-10 212 5 Brigham Young Salt Lake City, UT

36 Westbrook, Brian RB 5-10 203 6 Villanova Ft. Washington, MD

23 Moats, Ryan RB 5-8 210 3 Louisiana Tech Dallas, TX

Indy has only 3:

29 Addai, Joseph RB 5-11 214 R LSU D1-06

23 Mungro, James RB 5-9 214 5 Syracuse W-02(DET) -

30 Dorsey, DeDe RB 5-11 196 R Lindenwood W-06 (CIN)

5-Kolby Smith (then Cory Anderson FB then Darius Walker ) -- We have no 5th Rounder presently

7-Jason Snelling FB

I'd like feedback on this.

I think Kiper has Jackson 3rd among running backs. Are there widely divergent views or does Kiper see something others don't?

I think Kiper has Jackson 3rd among running backs. Are there widely divergent views or does Kiper see something others don't?

yeah, he sees yellow stars, green clovers, blue moons and hes coo coo for cocoa puffs too

i just think Kiper is giving Insider Subscribers their money's worth. after the top 2 RBs, its all just personal preference IMO.

Kiper has been hanging out with Ricky Williams too much lately..

if he really has jackson as his third running back in the draft then i guess that explains why he isn't already a GM.

With the A-Train and either one of these and our newly formed O-Line, we could be a very productive running TEAM.

Any thoughts?

thats not the way the coaching staff and front office think. Marv has already said that he is not looking for a WR unless one thats a 'Can't miss" falls into their laps. Besides a RB (if they don't go for Brown or another FA) I don't see them taking any players that don't play defence in the draft.

Any thoughts?

I Hope, oh how I hope Antonio Pittman falls to us int the third. Oh great football GODs...

Im not familiar with Hunt, But I don't think antonio pittman will drop to the 3rd round, but we got tons of options in the draft with an extra 3rd and 7th so if every one is saying marshawn lynch or peterson I don't see the need of drafting 2 backs in the same draft. I think were going to do the samething and go strong on defense in the draft again.

7-Jason Snelling FB

Not alot of feedback from me but i am a nebraska fan and i think brandon jackson could possibly be a steal if he fell to the sixth, he didn't have a great forty time but he's a consistent runner and good receiver, with that being said at the pro level he's a question mark. If we drafted someone like him and the coaches weren't confident in williams and jackson (the one we have) maybe we could draft two later round rbs!

Have you ever seen jackson play? In my opinion he's a real good back, i hope we get a chance to draft him but i hope gms think less of him than kiper so we can get him for good value.