OT: Who are you picking in the LCS???

'stros and Sox.

Sorry, BF. The 'stros know how to beat the Cards. Beat 'em 3 in a row in Houston with their WC backs to the wall.

Now that they've won a playoff series, they've got a lot of "mo" and confidence going.

As for the Sox, well, if ever there was a year for them to beat the hated Yanks, this would be the one. Schilling's got to set the tone and Pee-dro can't have any more meltdowns.

'stros and Sox.

Sorry, BF.  The 'stros know how to beat the Cards.  Beat 'em 3 in a row in Houston with their WC backs to the wall.

Now that they've won a playoff series, they've got a lot of "mo" and confidence going.

As for the Sox, well, if ever there was a year for them to beat the hated Yanks, this would be the one.  Schilling's got to set the tone and Pee-dro can't have any more meltdowns.

66705[/snapback]

I won't dispute your pick of the Astros, but mentioning their sweep of us isn't fair because we had clinched the division over a week before that.

We weren't playing for anything and a good portion of our starters weren't playing.

Cards-Sox

Sox in 7, Cards in 5

would be a hell of a series. Honestly, if this is not the Red Sox' year I don't think they are going to have one. And that just might be the case because the Cards are insanely good. I wish I could have Pujols on my team for the next six years... :ph34r:

I won't dispute your pick of the Astros, but mentioning their sweep of us isn't fair because we had clinched the division over a week before that.

We weren't playing for anything and a good portion of our starters weren't playing.

66709[/snapback]

Excuses, excuses...you sound like Bledsoe (or Mularkey or TD or fill-in-the-blank!). :ph34r:

Excuses, excuses...you sound like Bledsoe (or Mularkey or TD or fill-in-the-blank!).  :ph34r:

66761[/snapback]

How is that an excuse??? It's just simple fact.

They didn't beat us at our best.

We also swept them at Minute Maid Park in APRIL, does that mean we have the upper hand?