Ted Ginn

You don't.

You draft this guy.

Same kind of runs - but from a RB.

Ginn's highlight reel is about 80% kick returns.

He might not be the best wideout threat.

Peterson on the other hand is a legit threat, and at the moment RB is a bigger need than WR.

Agreed and how could you not be excited about a rb who's highlight reel is done to Quad City DJ's "Cmon N Ride It". Everyday I get more and more excited lately about the prospect of Adrian Peterson on the Bills. I know he has a bit of a injury history but the way he runs damn if he dont got a nice mix of quickness power and speed. I just have a feeling he will be a franchise rb.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to crap on anyone's parade here but we already have a similar receiver. If we got him, I wouldn't cry about it tho but it's not gonna happen.

I don't think anyone expects it will happen, but as good as Evans (or do you mean Roscoe?) is, he doesn't do THAT. NO ONE has done that.

I don't think anyone expects it will happen, but as good as Evans (or do you mean Roscoe?) is, he doesn't do THAT. NO ONE has done that.

um.....don't you think that if he was as good as he appears, he would be talked up a fair bit more than he is. I have no direct opinion either way.....except that logic would dictate that if he is that good, he would be regularly placed inside the top 6 as a can't miss prospect.

Kiper actually has him as the 5th best WR in the draft......scouts inc. has him as the #14th best talent......etc, etc, etc. Not that I place definitive stock in the 'experts' opinions but.....

Have you ever considered the concept that you may be a bit mistaken on his overall appeal as a WR?

um.....don't you think that if he was as good as he appears, he would be talked up a fair bit more than he is. I have no direct opinion either way.....except that logic would dictate that if he is that good, he would be regularly placed inside the top 6 as a can't miss prospect.

Kiper actually has him as the 5th best WR in the draft......scouts inc. has him as the #14th best talent......etc, etc, etc. Not that I place definitive stock in the 'experts' opinions but.....

Have you ever considered the concept that you may be a bit mistaken on his overall appeal as a WR?

Um... I see him talked about pretty highly and um..... I'm not necessarily talking about him as JUST a receiver and um...... I have seen so many lame EXPERT opinions that my faith in most is nil and um..... alot of great players have been taken outside the top 10 and um...... Mel Kiper is a weenie and um...... he might be the 5th best receiver, but he sure looks like the #1 big play guy in modern college history, if he isn't I want a name of someone better ( I don't mean that sarcastically, because it would be a joy to watch the plays, I really can't think of anyone).

It's funny you say "good as he appears", cause he sure does "appear" to be good, doesn't he?

I know there is more to the game, but he looks pretty special to me.

............It's funny you say "good as he appears", cause he sure does "appear" to be good, doesn't he?

I know there is more to the game, but he looks pretty special to me.

& this was the only point that I think people have been saying to you........that, yes he sure does look special in the highlight footage.....but there are negatives that are not shown in the highlight footage.

There is really no need to take offense so easily. Your first post says "maybe I'm high" implying that you know he can't be as good as he seems......when people have said in this thread that perhaps he isn't.....you have gotten all huffy.

I know my posts about this are getting out of hand. But I don't care. Just watch 'em

23 Plays

15 touchdowns from 50 to 100 yards (most about 80)

5 are Red Zone TD's

3 are amazing plays where he actually gets tackled

I just want to hear about another player in the modern history of the sport that has done things like that. Is there one I don't know about?

23 plays.

13 of which are plays from scrimmage.

10 are kick or punt returns.

He could be the best return man since Billy "White Shoes" Johnson.

But Peterson's the better pick at 12.

Sorry... but This looks like Parrish's highlight real from Miami. I see a bunch of punt returns, a few reverses and pass receptions where he outruns everyone. I don't see anywhere which would indicate that he can withstand a jam at the los, nor get clean separation from an NFL cb. Doesn't mean he can or can't, but for every good wr drafted in round 1 there's a bust. Mike Williams, Charles Rogers, JJ Stokes, Troy Edwards, Perry Tuttle, Lam Jones, Tim Carter, etc.

There are greater needs that this team needs.. specifically on defense, that need to be addressed before pulling a 'Donahoe' and going for the 'sexy' choice. This is a deep draft for WR... if the Bills so choose, they can still get good value by drafting a wr anywhere from Rd. 3 on.