MICHAEL TURNER IS THE ANSWER AT RB

i live in san diego and ive seen turner play and hes the real deal. hes has size, speed, shiftiness, is a home run hitter, and he has character. he never once complained about his role on the team before or after the chargers tagged him. aj smith and levy are good friends. they talk all the time. if this trade happens it will be on draft day. 2 3rd round picks would make the deal happen. we dont lose any picks in this equation . we basically traded wills for turner . we just picked up a potential pro bowler and it wont cost us too much money to get em. we have the ammo to get em we just need to pull the trigger.

Id give no more then a 3rd and 6th for turner and a conditional 3rd that could become a 2nd if he meets certain goals, but to give up a 1st and 3rd for a guy who's been backing up the best rb in the league and who's carreer high in carries in a season is 80 is asking far too much. Maybe he is what people say he is, I just wouldn't want to bet the farm on it.

if we could get him for only two 3s I'd do it

[/quote AJ SMITH KNOWS HES GONNA LOSE HIM AFTER NEXT SEASON . BETTER TO GET SOMETHING THAN NOTHING. WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE ONE OF THOSE 2 3RD RD PICKS WOULD TURN INTO A PRO BOWLER. SO FAR ALL HIS TRADES HAVE. RIVERS, KEATING, MERRIMAN ETC

IF YOU TYPE IN CAPS IT MEANS YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT

if we could get him for only two 3s I'd do it

[/quote AJ SMITH KNOWS HES GONNA LOSE HIM AFTER NEXT SEASON . BETTER TO GET SOMETHING THAN NOTHING. WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE ONE OF THOSE 2 3RD RD PICKS WOULD TURN INTO A PRO BOWLER. SO FAR ALL HIS TRADES HAVE. RIVERS, KEATING, MERRIMAN ETC

KEATING that sound intense.

Id give no more then a 3rd and 6th for turner and a conditional 3rd that could become a 2nd if he meets certain goals, but to give up a 1st and 3rd for a guy who's been backing up the best rb in the league and who's carreer high in carries in a season is 80 is asking far too much. Maybe he is what people say he is, I just wouldn't want to bet the farm on it.

Kind of like giving up a 1st and a 3rd for an unproven back-up QB.

Remember how well that worked out for the Bills. :lol:

Kind of like giving up a 1st and a 3rd for an unproven back-up QB.

Remember how well that worked out for the Bills. :lol:

unproven backup? this guy had over 600 yds in rushing and hes the backup. imagine what he would get as a starter. turner gets his touches throughout the whole game not just in mop up duty and he doesnt just go in for one carry and then goes out. they keep him in and finish series.

and SD wants at least a first round pick and most likely more....I would rather trade up for Peterson or hope that he falls

what san diego wants and what san diego gets are two different things...1st we wanted a #1 pick for willis then it was a 2nd we got 2 3rds and a 7th.if turner was a established starter then maybe they would get a 1st or 2nd.two 3rds would be fair.

what san diego wants and what san diego gets are two different things...1st we wanted a #1 pick for willis then it was a 2nd we got 2 3rds and a 7th.if turner was a established starter then maybe they would get a 1st or 2nd.two 3rds would be fair.

i agree . there havent been many trades in nfl history where a team send there 1st rd pick for a rb . we all know its a way to get something rather than nothing but it has to be reasonable for both teams.

The more I think about it conditional pick(s) would be the only way to do it. This franchise isn't stable enough to make a potential blunder of this magnitude. Knowing Buffalo's luck Turner would be another Lamont Jordan.

lamont jordan is as good back . its not his fault his o-line is trash. even with trash he put up respectable numbers and he played hurt and missed games last yr.

everyone knew the Bills were trying to trade McGahee...SD isnt trying to trade Turner thats big difference