McGahee on Sirius now

they asked him how bad he wanted out of buffalo and he pretty much just laughed. said he had alot more help from his team in college. insinuated that there was no winning mentality in buffalo. playing there was a learning process. said shocked about his deal in baltimore(7 years $40 million i believe). said he will train in baltimore(like he didnt do when he was in buffalo). not that its relavent but he also wants to take a trip to africa

sorry if this is posted already, i was typing as i was listening to it.

they asked him how bad he wanted out of buffalo and he pretty much just laughed. said he had alot more help from his team in college. insinuated that there was no winning mentality in buffalo. playing there was a learning process. said shocked about his deal in baltimore(7 years $40 million i believe). said he will train in baltimore(like he didnt do when he was in buffalo). not that its relavent but he also wants to take a trip to africa

I hear African chicks put out.

He said the word "mentality"? I don't buy it. And as for Africa, I say let him go as soon as he can point it out on a map.

He said the word "mentality"? I don't buy it. .

LOL

He must have had a thing in his ear with Rosenhaus on the other end....

I love this crap coming from Willis... Evans was a top 10 WR last season and JP was a top 12 QB. Willis wasn't even amongst the top 20 in the league at his position. While the rest of the offense got better -- beginning, incidentally, in the game against the Houston when Willis was on the sidelines -- our hero went further south.

Don't we play the Ravens at home this year? Thanks for the bulletin board material, Willis.

PTR

Honestly though, if our run D does not improve this season Willis will probably have a good game against us.

Also i forgot, after willis got off the phone, one of the guys said something to the effect of maybe he'll show buffalo what he could have been up there

So what are they saying? Mr. Winning Attitude didn't play hard for the Bills? If I want to hear asscracks talk, I'd fart.

PTR

Nice he is going to train in Bal the way he did BUF we just need to mix the plays up a bit because he wont know what play he is suppose to run.

You would think Willis would at the very least not bad mouth the team that spent a 1st round pick on him and paid him to rehab and not play for a year.

I've met watermellons that have more class and intellegence than Willis.

Cant wait to see this turd slip slide his way down the toilet for good.

By Willisa, keep in touch with yourself.