Sign Chris Brown, draft Chris Henry

I read that Chris Henry from Arizona or Arizona State, was awesome at the combines, and he's got great size, speed, strength, power. I think we can get him in the 3rd. Or 2nd. What happens with our 2nd round picks anyway? What's the big deal.

I remember watching Brown run all over the place in college. He reminds me of Eddie George. If we can keep him healthy, he'll get 1200. And Henry will take over in a year or two and be a stud.

Never liked McGahee. He's a punk. He'll fit right in with the Ravens. Probably shoot a few people, get arrested, acquitted, and run for 980 yards this year. Have a few more kids.

Chris Henry is probably a workout warrior. In his best season at Arizona, he ran for 500 yards and averaged 3.5 ypc. If they're going to wait until R2, I'd rather see them draft Kenny Irons, Antonio Pittman, Lorenzo Booker or even Brian Leonard. None are ideal #1 RBs, but I think they'll all develop into solid contributors.

No argument about Chris Brown. He's a good RB if (a big if) he's healthy.

I read that Chris Henry from Arizona or Arizona State, was awesome at the combines, and he's got great size, speed, strength, power. I think we can get him in the 3rd. Or 2nd. What happens with our 2nd round picks anyway? What's the big deal.

I remember watching Brown run all over the place in college. He reminds me of Eddie George. If we can keep him healthy, he'll get 1200. And Henry will take over in a year or two and be a stud.

Never liked McGahee. He's a punk. He'll fit right in with the Ravens. Probably shoot a few people, get arrested, acquitted, and run for 980 yards this year. Have a few more kids.

Chris Henry stunk in college...I agree that he is simply a workout warrior.