GRANT WISTROM

K-Gun10

The Seattle Seahawks cut defensive end Grant Wistrom, designating him a post-June 1 salary-cap casualty to soften the blow on this year's salary cap. Just this week, Seattle signed defensive end Patrick Kerney, so it was apparent that the team was going to release one of its other ends. It turned out to be the high-priced Wistrom, whom the Seahawks once signed to a contract that included $14 million in guaranteed money.

thoughts?

good call K-Gun....lets sign a 47 year old washup.....you are a combination of marv levy and dave chapelle with your comedic genius

All this from a guy who just joined yesterday!!! One day here and already chastising the fellow wallers?

Why don't you look at his post again and you will see that nowhere did he say that we should sign him. He asked what the fellow wallers thought of him. Big difference.

This is what happens when the site goes down and you have to have an account to get to the wall. :lol:

All this from a guy who just joined yesterday!!! One day here and already chastising the fellow wallers?

Why don't you look at his post again and you will see that nowhere did he say that we should sign him. He asked what the fellow wallers thought of him. Big difference.

This is what happens when the site goes down and you have to have an account to get to the wall. :lol:

Agreed....lets hope his stay here is not long! We dont need any more trouble stirring trolls around here!

good call K-Gun....lets sign a 47 year old washup.....you are a combination of marv levy and dave chapelle with your comedic genius

I must be missing something, where did K-Gun say we should sign him?

LOL.....My bad man.... I didn't know you had to have tenure to write on a message board....And let's not go flattering ourselves I joined because I love the Bills, not because I need to see the non-expert opinions of people like you and me.....And just so you know, there is life outside of stadiumwall.com, you just need the courage to embrace it.

Why would somebody flame him for wanting to sign Grant Windstrom? He is 31 (not 47), used to play for the Rams so I'm sure our D-line coach knows him inside and out. The guy plays balls to the walls, is a high motor white guy (Marv loves those), is a leader, and last time I checked our D-line sucks hind titty. The only reason I wouldn't sign him is cost...but if he could be signed to a moderate contract, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Why would somebody flame him for wanting to sign Grant Windstrom? He is 31 (not 47), used to play for the Rams so I'm sure our D-line coach knows him inside and out. The guy plays balls to the walls, is a high motor white guy (Marv loves those), is a leader, and last time I checked our D-line sucks hind titty. The only reason I wouldn't sign him is cost...but if he could be signed to a moderate contract, I'd take him in a heartbeat.

If London Fletcher gets 5 million per and Nate Clements 10 million per, I'm guessing Wistrom gets at least 6-7 million per. Hardly moderate, unless your comparing him to Nate.

We just re-sgned Kelsay, making this point moot. Of course, in this market, the 4 million per that Chris got is now considered backup money. :lol: