People who know draft pick values...

well, important to me... :rolleyes:

i was just wondering, lets say we take Lynch(or somehow Peterson) at 12.

Considering the value of our 2nd Round pick and either of our 3rds, what is the highest we can move back up if we package our 2nd and a 3rd?

Basically, what im asking is if we grab a RB at 12, how far does Willis or Poz or Revis have to fall for us to be able to grab one of them?

thanks in advance.

Considering the value of our 2nd Round pick and either of our 3rds, what is the highest we can move back up if we package our 2nd and a 3rd?

Basically, what im asking is if we grab a RB at 12, how far does Willis or Poz or Revis have to fall for us to be able to grab one of them?

thanks in advance.

I think the HuddleReport has a value /trade chart. Unfortunately it is blocked while I am here at work. I guess what you are suggesting is what pick could we get if we packaged our 2nd round pick and one of our third rounders ?

If the Bills use their original 2nd and 3rd round picks, they can move into the 27th overall. If they use their 2nd and the Ravens' 3rd, 31st overall.

excellent, so we could draft a RB at 12 then get back in at 27(or as close to any possible trade partners allow) to grab a LB or CB or whatever....

Marv for President '08

If the Bills use their original 2nd and 3rd round picks, they can move into the 27th overall. If they use their 2nd and the Ravens' 3rd, 31st overall.

...and for giggles, how about the 2nd and both thirds?

thanks in advance.

I doubt Willis or Revis fall that far...Poz might.

I would rather see them Draft Willis at #12, then trade up to get Chris Houston at #27 (Bills 2nd + 3rd) or #31 (Bills 2nd + Ravens 3rd)

Then use the #74 (Bills 3rd) or #92 (Ravens 3rd) to get Pittman

You don't expect him to actually click the linky thingy do you - yet alone find out what the position numbers are and then add up their associated values?

You bastard. How could you be so cruel? :lol:

hey, i was more than willing, but i know the draft-nerds around here would know it off the top of their heads... :(