Randy McMichael

You left out wife beater. Or is that a subset of thug?

You know -- I was a big critic of McMichael--but Rhodes actually has an incident of "significant other" abuse and now a DUI...if we are moving down this path..why not give Randy McMichael a look. With the presumption that our TE's can actually be part of the passing game instead of the pass blocking scheme now on most plays--he could be a great weapon.

Standard would be -- one incident and he is gone...

You know -- I was a big critic of McMichael--but Rhodes actually has an incident of "significant other" abuse and now a DUI...if we are moving down this path..why not give Randy McMichael a look. With the presumption that our TE's can actually be part of the passing game instead of the pass blocking scheme now on most plays--he could be a great weapon.

I think he is a multiple offender on the domestic front. I know of 2 such incidents since he has been with the Fish. Pass on him. He is a cry baby and when he does get the ball thrown his way he drops a hell of alot more than he catches. Plus he does not block.

One can be a thug yet not a wife beater...a wife beater is by definition also a thug.

Not really. A guy can go and rob stores and steal cars, but when he goes home he could be the nicest guy in the world to his old lady. A guy that hits a women is nothing more than a piece of shieiit coward, which fits the mold for the fins.

I believe McMichael's wife was pregnant when he beat her. This definitely makes it a worse offense in my book. I believe there was more than one occasion with him as well. By the way was there a pun intended in his being a great "weapon"?

I believe McMichael's wife was pregnant when he beat her. This definitely makes it a worse offense in my book. I believe there was more than one occasion with him as well. By the way was there a pun intended in his being a great "weapon"?

Let him be a Fins problem not a Bills problem

Not really. A guy can go and rob stores and steal cars, but when he goes home he could be the nicest guy in the world to his old lady. A guy that hits a women is nothing more than a piece of shieiit coward, which fits the mold for the fins.

Umm...I think you just said the same thing I said, but in a much less cogent way. :lol: