Patriots just traded for Moss

Moss is all name at this point in his career. Ever since Culpepper left Minnesota Moss's and Dauntes careers have gone down hill. The Pats are beatable just like any other team on any given Sunday.

Since the Pats have Welker, Reche, Chad Jackson, Jabar Gaffney, Ben Watson, etc.......how long before Moss starts complaining that he isn't getting the ball enough? Brady hits the open man. He doesn't play favorites.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...Moss is still a young guy and IMO still the best WR talent in football. If he gets pumped playing for a solid team that is winning games and he is catching TDs, he could go back to putting up monster stats.

I'll make him my early pick for Comeback Player of the Year if this is true.

Ugh...Moss is still a young guy and IMO still the best WR talent in football. If he gets pumped playing for a solid team that is winning games and he is catching TDs, he could go back to putting up monster stats.

Young? The man isn't that young.

Again the Pats have so many wideouts that they like to get the ball to, Moss isn't going to get a ton of touches like one may think. Not to mention his short game is weak IMO. I see Moss causing problems in the end if you ask me.

Again the Pats have so many wideouts that they like to get the ball to, Moss isn't going to get a ton of touches like one may think. Not to mention his short game is week IMO. I see Moss causing problems in the end if you ask me.

He turns 30 next week. That's still young for positions that don't take a constant pounding on the field.

I hope you are right, but I disagree. In the right environment, I believe Moss will flourish again.

LOL, you really are a Bills Junkie aren't you?

Moss hasn't even hit 30 yet. He has been stuck on the Raiders with one of the worst offenses and coaching staffs in recent memory. Couple that with piss poor QB play.... put him on the Pats and he will tear it up. Especially when he lines up across Terrance McGee.

Again the Pats have so many wideouts that they like to get the ball to, Moss isn't going to get a ton of touches like one may think. Not to mention his short game is weak IMO. I see Moss causing problems in the end if you ask me.

For the record I don't think this is true because I can't see the Raiders giving him up for a late 2nd rounder a year from now. There is no way this is all the Raiders are asking for. This radio report or who ever posted this is just blowing smoke out of their a**

LOL, you really are a Bills Junkie aren't you?

Moss hasn't even hit 30 yet. He has been stuck on the Raiders with one of the worst offenses and coaching staffs in recent memory. Couple that with piss poor QB play.... put him on the Pats and he will tear it up. Especially when he lines up across Terrance McGee.

Hey go ahead and poke fun. Moss is nothing special anymore. Good WR still make big plays and put up big numbers. Moss with his piss poor attitude will not be this HUGE factor that everyone is thinking. OVERATED.

He's got 2 good years left, tops. Bellicheck knows this.

For the record I don't think this is true because I can't see the Raiders giving him up for a late 2nd rounder a year from now. There is no way this is all the Raiders are asking for. This radio report or who ever posted this is just blowing smoke out of their a**

Considering Moss's contract, I would not give up much more then a 2nd for him...so maybe the Raiders will take what they can get...and if they do this....I wonder if the Raiders would then draft Calvin Johnson???