Expect Buffalo to re-sign A-Train and Rhodes tomorrow.

Look for the Bills to insulate themselves for options in the future. The quality of the remaining RBs are diminishing quickly and when the music stops Buffalo will not be without a chair. I thought Chris Brown was going to be considered but it doesn't look that way now in spite the recent rash of RB signings. I also believe that the latest signings helped accelerate Buffalo's decision to invite Rhodes in for a visit. Rhodes is the type of RB that provides multi-facets in addition to A-Train's power. It will be a nice blend in the backfield.

Expect Corey Dillion to be signing with the Ravens. At this point of their careers, Dillion is the better RB than Jamal Lewis and is more versatile. That won't leave much to choose from with the remaining FA RBs.

If all this unfolds, then this puts Chris Brown in a lucrative position. Although it will be uncomfortable for teams like the Giants, Browns and the Packers to rely on a injury prone RB like Brown, they won't have much of a choice. The Browns and Giants could get away with coupling Brown with their existing RBs, Droughns and Jacobs, but they won't like it and really don't have much of a choice.

This leaves the Packers in a very difficult position. With an aging QB, limited WRs and not much of a backfield, this would make McGahee a very desired commodity. Here's where we get compensated. With the Packers paying our ransom with a early round draft pick (2nd rder), we select our RB of the future with our 1st rd pick. I expect Marshawn Lynch to be the next great RB of the Buffalo Bills. With two 2nd rd picks we either address some of our needs or trade both picks to move back into the 1st rd to select a higher quality player of need (LB?).

Look for the Bills to insulate themselves for options in the future. The quality of the remaining RBs are diminishing quickly and when the music stops Buffalo will not be without a chair. I thought Chris Brown was going to be considered but it doesn't look that way now in spite the recent rash of RB signings. I also believe that the latest signings helped accelerate Buffalo's decision to invite Rhodes in for a visit. Rhodes is the type of RB that provides multi-facets in addition to A-Train's power. It will be a nice blend in the backfield.

Expect Corey Dillion to be signing with the Ravens. At this point of their careers, Dillion is the better RB than Jamal Lewis and is more versatile. That won't leave much to choose from with the remaining FA RBs.

If all this unfolds, then this puts Chris Brown in a lucrative position. Although it will be uncomfortable for teams like the Giants, Browns and the Packers to rely on a injury prone RB like Brown, they won't have much of a choice. The Browns and Giants could get away with coupling Brown with their existing RBs, Droughns and Jacobs, but they won't like it and really don't have much of a choice.

This leaves the Packers in a very difficult position. With an aging QB, limited WRs and not much of a backfield, this would make McGahee a very desired commodity. Here's where we get compensated. With the Packers paying our ransom with a early round draft pick (2nd rder), we select our RB of the future with our 1st rd pick. I expect Marshawn Lynch to be the next great RB of the Buffalo Bills. With two 2nd rd picks we either address some of our needs or trade both picks to move back into the 1st rd to select a higher quality player of need (LB?).

I don't want Dominic Rhodes. I rather have a motivated Willis in his contract year and draft a rb next year. JMO.

It looks like we are drafting Patrick Willis more and more unless we move down in the draft.

I don't want Dominic Rhodes. I rather have a motivated Willis in his contract year and draft a rb next year. JMO.

It looks like we are drafting Patrick Willis more and more unless we move down in the draft.

i expect a trade down. There are other LBs that are going to go later in the the first, and we could use the picks in the second round to get a couple solid players, i.e. a CB and DT. however, i would rather see the bills get a DT in FA like Randy Starks! guys a monster. but i do not expect to see Willis (patrick) in a bills uniform, hes gonnd go in the top ten. if hes gone, we definetly trade down, if not we might take him.

If all this unfolds, then this puts Chris Brown in a lucrative position. Although it will be uncomfortable for teams like the Giants, Browns and the Packers to rely on a injury prone RB like Brown, they won't have much of a choice.

In correct. Rather than pay a huge signing bonus to a part-time starter who has been injured like hell, these teams will look to the draft to get a RB. I think they will get much better value there than signing Brown to a huge contract.

i expect a trade down. There are other LBs that are going to go later in the the first, and we could use the picks in the second round to get a couple solid players, i.e. a CB and DT. however, i would rather see the bills get a DT in FA like Randy Starks! guys a monster. but i do not expect to see Willis (patrick) in a bills uniform, hes gonnd go in the top ten. if hes gone, we definetly trade down, if not we might take him.

Willis will not go in the top ten. If we dont grab him then Carolina will. There are too many playmakers prior to him. As for Rhodes I agree with the above poster that I do not want him. Re-sign A-Train for cheap, draft our future back after we deal Willis to Green Bay or make him play out his contract year which he will have to shine if he wants to get paid.

Entering his contract year and working behind the beefed up O-line, Willis will have a better '07 than '06.

Entering his contract year and working behind the beefed up O-line, Willis will have a better '07 than '06.

yeah but right now i believe we need a new contract for willis to come back.

you want to extend him beyond '07 now?

no im saying thats the only way he comes back i would love to have him back why not its contract year, im saying making this trade public im sure hes ticked and is gonna play hardball if the bills decide to keep him and will want a long term deal.

This would be way off the blue print/pattern this regime has displayed to date.

Re-signing a 30 yr. old RB who has huge limitations and a 28 yr. old RB with a history of injuries would be a huge risk. If they sign either, or both, they are coming in at minimum wage or slightly above. Rhodes, if signed, cannot... I repeat, CANNOT, be depended on as an every down back. If they sign him, he's a passing down RB.

I think the Bills get their every down back on draft day... and not in round 1... cuz I don't really believe there is a RB in this year's draft worthy of a higher pick than 20.

there are 3 backs that I think fit their blue print... Ken Darby, Marshawn Lynch, Kolby Smith because of their versaility in both the running game and passing game. I know everyone's favorite seems to be Marshawn... but... I think pulling the string on him at number 12 is too high. I don't think this kid is anywhere near as good as the Pat's Maroney and he was drafted last year at 20 something.

no im saying thats the only way he comes back i would love to have him back why not its contract year, im saying making this trade public im sure hes ticked and is gonna play hardball if the bills decide to keep him and will want a long term deal.

not sure if I understand what you're trying to say. I've read it several times and can't decode your point.