Niagara U.

EndZoneCrew

2 out of three years. I have to say that Joe Mihalich has to be the most underrated coach in the area. I know that his is not upper-tier conference basketball but this is a great story. Look at what he has done on Monteagle Ridge:

-the Purple Eagles have posted an impressive 69-23 (.750) record at home, including a 53-16 (.768) record in conference games

-His eight-year record in MAAC games is an impressive 137-101 (.575), the best mark by a MAAC team during the span

-4 MAAC finals in the last 6 years

It is noce to have a consistent winner in the area, especially for college basketball lovers!

Go NU!

9 PM on ESPN2 TONIGHT!!!! MAAC FINAL NIAGARA vs. SIENA

2 out of three years. I have to say that Joe Mihalich has to be the most underrated coach in the area. I know that his is not upper-tier conference basketball but this is a great story. Look at what he has done on Monteagle Ridge:

-the Purple Eagles have posted an impressive 69-23 (.750) record at home, including a 53-16 (.768) record in conference games

-His eight-year record in MAAC games is an impressive 137-101 (.575), the best mark by a MAAC team during the span

-4 MAAC finals in the last 6 years

It is noce to have a consistent winner in the area, especially for college basketball lovers!

Go NU!

9 PM on ESPN2 TONIGHT!!!! MAAC FINAL NIAGARA vs. SIENA

I'm hoping they win because that means I get a day of classes off when they play in the Big Dance. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping they win because that means I get a day of classes off when they play in the Big Dance. :rolleyes:

nice...they always had good teams when I was there, they just could not get over the hump in Mihalichs first 4 years!

Juan Mendez OWNS you

Juan is GOD.

nice...they always had good teams when I was there, they just could not get over the hump in Mihalichs first 4 years!

Haha I know that, I followed them when I was still in high school. I remember the one MAAC semi-final against Manhattan, I think it was OT or 2OT...whatever, it was when James Reaves was a senior. They got a HARD screw job in that game, I was so pissed I kicked the TV.

I skipped my last 4 periods when they made it to the Big Dance with Juan, Cruz and Brooks to go and watch the game. I was at the Semi-final game against Iona that year at HSBC Arena, and I went to a bunch of those games.

As a NU grad, Class of 69, I'm pulling for them!

I know, a lot of water has gone over the falls since then!

I was there when OJ was a rookie, the games were still at the R-Pile and the BILLS had their training camp on the NU campus.

Talk about being OLD!!! :rolleyes:

I am actually rooting for Siena. My sister is a Siena grad and I have followed them throughout. Paul Hewitt, the Georgia Tech coach, used to coach Siena and lead the Yellow Jackets to a Final Four appearance.

I'll def be watching tonight.

As a NU grad, Class of 69, I'm pulling for them!

I know, a lot of water has gone over the falls since then!

I was there when OJ was a rookie, the games were still at the R-Pile and the BILLS had their training camp on the NU campus.

Talk about being OLD!!! :rolleyes:

class of 69? You must have been there when Calvin Murphy was there...

Radio ?

Nice story... Jack Armstrong will be pleased. He (to this day) is astonished by the media's lack of interest in college basketball in Western New York.

I am actually rooting for Siena. My sister is a Siena grad and I have followed them throughout. Paul Hewitt, the Georgia Tech coach, used to coach Siena and lead the Yellow Jackets to a Final Four appearance.

I'll def be watching tonight.

And who was the other coach who went to Marquette then somewhere else.... They have had their fair share of up and coming coaches. I remember when they went to the NIT final 4 (i think) about 10 years ago. Big deal at the time in Albany. Some guy was awsome. Then he went to euope. As you can tell, im really a big fan.