are the bills going to have a monday night game this year?

i mean come on i think oakland had 2 monday night games last year

and i dont think they scored a touchdown in either of them

i think the bills will be more exciting to watch this year now they they have a better offensive line

and i dont think monday night games are blacked out :blink:

Oakland (and Miami) can go 0 for the next ten years and would still get at least one Monday night game every year.

Buffalo, meanwhile, will need another Super Bowl appearance to get a Monday night road game, which will be at either Oakland or Miami.

Oakland (and Miami) can go 0 for the next ten years and would still get at least one Monday night game every year.

Buffalo, meanwhile, will need another Super Bowl appearance to get a Monday night road game, which will be at either Oakland or Miami.

I dont think so but i can see us hosting another Sunday night game, with big bad Jonn Madden.

Wait, you mean the Bills won't play a Sunday night game, in Foxboro, with the Patriots coming off a buy week? Wouldn't that be something new.....

No... this year it'll be week 9, after the Patriots come off a bye week and the Bills go on theirs the 10th.

Wait...

i mean come on i think oakland had 2 monday night games last year

and i dont think they scored a touchdown in either of them

i think the bills will be more exciting to watch this year now they they have a better offensive line

and i dont think monday night games are blacked out :blink:

Yes, they can be. All rules apply to Sunday night and Monday night games.

Why does anyone want a monday night or Sunday night game? Buffalo always gets killed in them for some reason no matter how well the teams is doing

Because half the time we play an undefeated New England team. but darn remember that game against chiefs where we made SDante Hall look amazing.

Why does anyone want a monday night or Sunday night game? Buffalo always gets killed in them for some reason no matter how well the teams is doing

I hear ya...I guess it is a "prestige" thing. We seem to need the assurance from the outside world that we root for a respecatble team. Living outside WNY for the last 18 years, I can tell you, a prime time game is still a big deal for me.

BTW- I would think the Bills will warrant a MNF appearence, but not a Sunday night game. Don't forget, Sunday Night Football on NBC is now the premiere game of the week (according to the NFL) while MNF on ESPN is like the old SNF on ESPN...I could see the Bills playing at the Meadowlands against the Jets or Giants, or the dreaded New England mathcup again.

I can't wait for the shcedule to come out. If for some reason, the Bills play in the Hall Of Fame game (they usually have two teams that are relevant to the HOF cerimonies), I am seriously thinking of heading to Canton, to see Thurmans' induction, the game, and to check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Yes it always seems like Buffalo gets killed in Prime time games. Strange. Why do you think its that way? Maybe because we get too hyped up because we are not use to the spotlight? I am ready for one. Its no fun living out of state and not being able to talk trash to others and brag about your team. The Bills who are they. Lets go Buffalo