Insurgents winning?

TPS

Your's and Ed's comments say a lot about how you guys form your thoughts and opinions. Ed makes a judgement about me from the title of my post without reading the article, and you accept his judgement without reading the article, and ignore my admonishment to him about not reading the article.

The title of my post is based upon an analogy mentioned by the WSJ in the article that the Bush administration is fighting two insurgencies: one in Iraq, and one in the CIA.

From now on I will label my titles for their degree of difficulty: Richio for the lowest degree of comprehension necessary, DCTom for the highest.... :)

Hey Ed, you're a young guy and purportedly educated too, why aren't you over there making sure the insurgents aren't winning?

65956[/snapback]

If there were a draft and the military needed me, I'd go. I'm also 6'3", 260. Quite a large target and not the fastest moving person in the world.

Quite a large target and not the fastest moving person in the world.

66271[/snapback]

That's okay. Large, slow targets like yourself have their place. They keep the other soldiers safe. :ph34r:

Anyone else have an image of Ed in boot camp looking like Pvt. Pyle in "Full Metal Jacket"?

That's okay.  Large, slow targets like yourself have their place.  They keep the other soldiers safe.  :ph34r:

Anyone else have an image of Ed in boot camp looking like Pvt. Pyle in "Full Metal Jacket"?

67059[/snapback]

I AM in a world of stevestojan!

Hey Ed, you're a young guy and purportedly educated too, why aren't you over there making sure the insurgents aren't winning?

If there were a draft and the military needed me, I'd go. I'm also 6'3", 260. Quite a large target and not the fastest moving person in the world.

66271[/snapback]

She's purportedly educated too Ed <_<:lol::lol::lol:

So there we have it, Ed's a chickenhawk, plain and simple.

I'm shocked.

Not.

67179[/snapback]

No, he's purportedly [sic] a chickenhawk.

Though technically, he's not as bad a "purported" chicken hawk as the top 60% of the 40% of the casualties in the first three years of Vietnam...