Breathtaking

You're serious aren't you.

We just signed some great players here. I smell playoffs.

GREAT ?? MAY BE THE MOST POLLYANNAISH comment I've seen in awhile. 3 O-lineman of which one will probably be an asset (Dockery). You don't happen to have any Bennie Anderson or Tutan Reyes jerseys sitting around you'd like to get rid of ? Not meaning this to be a personal attack but sheesh. I wouldn't be surprised if Al Davis personally drove L. Walker to the airport to make sure he left town.

That being said, Dockery, Peters, and Fowler give them three solid lineman and if someone else steps up (I doubt it will be one of those other two "great' players that were signed today) this team could be solid. Now before talking playoffs, let's fill the spots at CB, LB(S) and beef up the DL and we will be a very tough team to play. GO BILLS !!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT ?? MAY BE THE MOST POLLYANNAISH comment I've seen in awhile. 3 O-lineman of which one will probably be an asset (Dockery). You don't happen to have any Bennie Anderson or Tutan Reyes jerseys sitting around you'd like to get rid of ? Not meaning this to be a personal attack but sheesh. I wouldn't be surprised if Al Davis personally drove L. Walker to the airport to make sure he left town.

That being said, Dockery, Peters, and Fowler give them three solid lineman and if someone else steps up (I doubt it will be one of those other two "great' players that were signed today) this team could be solid. Now before talking playoffs, let's fill the spots at CB, LB(S) and beef up the DL and we will be a very tough team to play. GO BILLS !!

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Dude, never before in human history has one guy been proven so wrong about so many things and then CONTINUES to run his mouth. You are batting like .170 in the "being right" department. I KNOW because I am on this board every day. Funny how we only see you here when the Bills make a major move. :devil: I KNOW that you don't want me to pull out all your posts from last year at this time and forward because you will be laughed off the board.

Do us a favor - finish eating the buckets of crow you have left over from last year before you come out with new nonsense about Levy, Jauron, JP, etc. Oh yeah, how are the three guys, "The Bills are too stupid to draft/sign", you told us about doing in the NFL? Oh wait, none of them are in the NFL! :wallbash:

The only thing BREATHTAKING here is the consistent wrongness you display, and the only thing that trumps that is your consistent willingness, only when the Bills make a move of course, to display it. Cut the crap! I was willing to listen to what you had to say last year(cause I didn't know better), but not any more. Why don't you tell us now that you are a TROLL; because we aren't buying your act any more.

Didn't walker void the final year of his contract to get out of Oakland?

Didn't walker void the final year of his contract to get out of Oakland?

Don't bring facts into this!

Lets leave it at nonsense.

I want the kids in bed by nine, I want the dog fed, the yard watered, and the gate locked. And get a note to the milkman... no more cheese!

Its about freakin time the Bills took the offensive line serious. Lets put our trust in Marv. Just the motion of trying to fix the line is something that was long over due. I am excited about it. JP having more time in the pocket will open up wonders for our offense. What are we going to do at RB if McGahee is gone?

Lets get some positive vibes in hear not all this negative karma.

Indeed, and Mark Brunell never got rid of the ball while hurried....

Want to assess an OL's ability to pass block?

A: don't watch. Just check his "sacks allowed" stat and parrot that.

Dockery is a decent player. He does have some run blocking talent. He can be beaten by quicker DTs. He is no way "a hell of a pass blocker." He is a marginal pass blocker.

Go watch another sport if you're going to be so freaking negative all the time. I'd love to hear you rip into the technique of bobsledders or something because you appear to be the goddamned expert about everything.

Where've you been, anyway? Just waiting for the next opportunity to talk some sh--, no doubt.

bwak.

This is a damned if you do....damned if you don't thread. Marv goes out and makes a little splash to improve the OL and now we are critical we could have used that money to sign Clements and Fletcher. If we would have resigned them, everyone would complain we did nothing to improve the line. Neither Clements or Fletcher wanted to resign, so Marv moves on and signs some players. We can replace the CB abd MLB through the draft and we have a solid team. Can we compete in the AFC East? I think so!

I take it you're a line coach in the league? The Bills are paying the going rate for free agents. Obviously they think the line is a priority. Just because Steinbach is the "name" free agent this year doesn't mean he'll work out. I would think that anyone who's a fan of this game would know by now not to judge a signing until after they hit the field. There are just way too many examples of so-called "cheap" free agents turning out to be great additions, and "marquee" free agents turning out to be busts.

Langston Walker is an absolute JOKE. The guy is as stiff as an 800 year old oak tree. Why in the world would we pay up for Walker when we have a better athlete in Pennington just beginning to get it down?

Dockery is OK. I would have been calm had it been in the 2-3 mil per year range. Paying Dockery a contract like Steve Hutchinson is just plain pathetic.

Jauron may have played football in the Ivy League, but somehwere, at some point, too many knocks on the head got to him...

Wow! I step away from the board a few days and so many are trying to take my place. :thumbsup:

Funny thing is I like the Bills moves so far. They are investing money in the offensive line. It's a

far cry from signing Tuten Reyes.

They are not nearly as talented as you are in the deparment though :wallbash:

At least you exude some flair in your trollishness. Most of these crackheads wouldn't recognize clever if it smacked them over the head with a rubber hose.

Langston Walker is an absolute JOKE. The guy is as stiff as an 800 year old oak tree. Why in the world would we pay up for Walker when we have a better athlete in Pennington just beginning to get it down?

Dockery is OK. I would have been calm had it been in the 2-3 mil per year range. Paying Dockery a contract like Steve Hutchinson is just plain pathetic.

Jauron may have played football in the Ivy League, but somehwere, at some point, too many knocks on the head got to him...

Ralph is that you?

Hey, it looks to me that marv decided that this team will be a team that will be able to run the ball when it wants to. We have been soft the last few years and Dockery is a beast in the running game. Langston is not bad either. We paid a but load but if we didn't pay a butload we would not have got him

Sometimes I wonder if posters on this boards will ever be happy. Marve goes out and adresses the o-line which has been weak for years and people are bitching that he over paid for this player and this player. Give me a break. If Marv was sitting there not doing anything in free agency there would be complaints. It looks like Ralph gave him the go ahead to spend and attempt to upgrade the line. Are the players he signed going to do that- I hope so. I guess we will have to wait until Sept and see.

I take it you're a line coach in the league? The Bills are paying the going rate for free agents. Obviously they think the line is a priority. Just because Steinbach is the "name" free agent this year doesn't mean he'll work out. I would think that anyone who's a fan of this game would know by now not to judge a signing until after they hit the field. There are just way too many examples of so-called "cheap" free agents turning out to be great additions, and "marquee" free agents turning out to be busts.

There really should be a separate Parrot Board for folks like you. That way, every time the FO or the coach does something, you can bawk "coach knows best" or "FO knows best" and be spared the analysis of those of us who actually understand the game we watch.