Breathtaking

There really should be a separate Parrot Board for folks like you. That way, every time the FO or the coach does something, you can bawk "coach knows best" or "FO knows best" and be spared the analysis of those of us who actually understand the game we watch.

Put your analysis where your claims are. Go ahead. Enthrall us with your acumen. First, tell us, specifically, what makes you qualified to evaluate NFL talent, and then tell us why Walker does not have suitable talent to be an impact RT. Go ahead and look through the 2003 draft info you can find with Google and paraphrase the negatives culled from each report. I'm sure you'll talk about the 10 sacks, but remember to put them in the proper context of the 2006 Oakland Raiders, and be sure to include a relative analysis using every other linemen's depressed stats from that horrid season. If you're going to elevate yourself beyond armchair quarterback, prove that you should have been in One Bills Drive telling Levy, McNally, Jauron, and Fairchild that their analysis of his talent is all wrong and they should look elsewhere.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Your understanding of the game comes from first-hand experience? At the coaching level or player level?

If you're a fan, like me, who watches the games on TV or at the stadium, you don't have a detailed understanding about the game. Trust me. People who make careers out of this have a very different view. Not that they are above criticism, they make mistakes like everyone. But the idea these three signings are a waste of money is way too premature. You claim to understand the game you watch. Obviously you haven't kept up with the history of the sport. There are far too many examples of players who have had their careers revived with different teams. Look at our own division. The Patriots are a prime example.

There really should be a separate Parrot Board for folks like you. That way, every time the FO or the coach does something, you can bawk "coach knows best" or "FO knows best" and be spared the analysis of those of us who actually understand the game we watch.

this is pretty damn negative right here.

what the bills are doing is simple: they are stocking up by unit not by position.

we have plenty of WRs (a big one or TE would round it out to a top unit in the whole NFL)

we have a good young qb

we have a decent secondary (lost a great one, but have 2 young safeties and 2 young cbs, better than most)

a healthy tko makes our lb pretty good, but i think we draft that kid from the sec who gets all over the place.

our dline lacks size/run stopping but we have the mccargo who was well thought of last year and will prolly jam another dt in there. we are very good at de

our rb situation could be better, but i think we have plenty of outs and willis in a contract year might just kill some fools.

clearly we went crazy on o line yesterday.

we had a crap line, after the bye it was decent.

we now have a couple straight studs on the left, a decent C, and some size and ability on the right. all young, and we added depth (these guys ALWAYS get banged up, you

never go 16 without having a lineman go down).

you can B word about this player or that player, but the team plays together. our whole ability to pass and run and dictate the pace of the game and MOST IMPORTANTLY to mash people up in the red zone and on 3rd and short.

if this line performs as well is at can we have an advantage that pretty much has been the one constant throughout football history: if you can whip them in the trenches you can

whip them anywhere