I know it is early but can we say that Marv

This is the way I wanted to do it......

Bring in young veteran offensive linemen.....biuld the defense through the draft

Langston Walker is a talented player......he played on a absolutely horrible line for the Raiders.....but I see them play because my wife is a fan....Walker can flat out run block....he is a huge man. I really think he moves Pennington to backup.

Dockery is a flat out mauler at the guard spot....just a huge man who has shown what he can do.

The player signed very early is a good backup player....we NEED those

With the experience of this line we can now start using our TE's to catch passes a little more often and not have to keep them in to block.....and this team can now flat out run block.

Poor Willis...he is going to be out the door right when the line gets some run maulers......

What I like so far is the moves has improved the depth.

Pennington > Butler as the first OT off the bench.

Whittle > Preston/Merz/Reyes(if not cut) as the first OG/C off the bench. Whittle can also push Fowler a bit so he's not comfortable as the starting C just yet.

Langston Walker is a talented player......he played on a absolutely horrible line for the Raiders.....but I see them play because my wife is a fan....Walker can flat out run block....he is a huge man. I really think he moves Pennington to backup.

As you well know, there's no one on the Raiders line who should be responsible for playing in the most poorly conceived O scheme in many years across the league. The bad Raider O was 100% on the coaching staff. 100%. At the very least the apparent "thrifty" signing of LW will push Pennington to work out longer and harder leading up to our 2007 camp than he might ever have done without the pressure Walker puts on that starting spot. Instant depth and no matter which one gets the nod, our roster is made batter with Walker.

Dockery is a flat out mauler at the guard spot....just a huge man who has shown what he can do.

Washington's run offense was virtually carried by their production over Dockery's back. He was far and away their premier run blocker.

With the experience of this line we can now start using our TE's to catch passes a little more often and not have to keep them in to block.....and this team can now flat out run block.

Poor Willis...he is going to be out the door right when the line gets some run maulers......

It's hard to imagine Everett fitting into our developing Offensive model. The Cieslak story is nice but so far he's really more of a rotational guy. I can't imagine him making the leap forward this off-season to step up and become the #2 monster blocker at TE that will make this offense dangerous to the balance of the AFC East.

Willis is welcome to lick the cheese off unspecified parts of my anatomy after having suffered through the Rosenhaus interview yesterday- just being represented by that D-Bag is enough, but to have DR pitch the poor quality of our run blockers as the need for Willis to look elsewhere is all too perfect today. I'd be waiting for a Rosenhaus retraction after today's signings at OBD, but since we all know he was simply lying through his teeth about motives we don't have to worry about anyone suffering a heart attack due to their surprise at that press conference ever coming to be.

We're building a line that 60% of the backs on rosters league-wide will be able to run behind effectively, and having an ungracious prima-donna around to soil an otherwise positive locker room is making less and less sense every minute. I just shudder that Donahoe low-balled Lorenzo Neal when he visitied us on his way to San Diego a few years back- the finishing touch to this O will be the reliable effective blocking FB that DShelton could never be.

"Langston Walker is a talented player"

Oh my god.

Let's put this in the class it deserves.

1. William Hung is a great singer

2. Duke Cunningham was a great Congressman

3. Robert Gallery was a great #2 overall pick

4. Drew Bledsoe is the greatest QB in Bills history

As you well know, there's no one on the Raiders line who should be responsible for playing in the most poorly conceived O scheme in many years across the league. The bad Raider O was 100% on the coaching staff. 100%. At the very least the apparent "thrifty" signing of LW will push Pennington to work out longer and harder leading up to our 2007 camp than he might ever have done without the pressure Walker puts on that starting spot. Instant depth and no matter which one gets the nod, our roster is made batter with Walker.

Washington's run offense was virtually carried by their production over Dockery's back. He was far and away their premier run blocker.

It's hard to imagine Everett fitting into our developing Offensive model. The Cieslak story is nice but so far he's really more of a rotational guy. I can't imagine him making the leap forward this off-season to step up and become the #2 monster blocker at TE that will make this offense dangerous to the balance of the AFC East.

Willis is welcome to lick the cheese off unspecified parts of my anatomy after having suffered through the Rosenhaus interview yesterday- just being represented by that D-Bag is enough, but to have DR pitch the poor quality of our run blockers as the need for Willis to look elsewhere is all too perfect today. I'd be waiting for a Rosenhaus retraction after today's signings at OBD, but since we all know he was simply lying through his teeth about motives we don't have to worry about anyone suffering a heart attack due to their surprise at that press conference ever coming to be.

We're building a line that 60% of the backs on rosters league-wide will be able to run behind effectively, and having an ungracious prima-donna around to soil an otherwise positive locker room is making less and less sense every minute. I just shudder that Donahoe low-balled Lorenzo Neal when he visitied us on his way to San Diego a few years back- the finishing touch to this O will be the reliable effective blocking FB that DShelton could never be.

Seems like the Bills agreed with Rosenhaus's statements, too. :P

5. LaDairis is a great talent evaluator.

:P

It's a year later and you're still as big of a Richard as ever.

But hey, you DID get Martin Nance right...so far. Hank Baskett OTOH...

Ah, good ol MBD.

Is Martin Nance in the Pro Bowl yet?

Baskett?

LOL!!!

Baskett had like two games, and dropped a quarter of his catchable balls. Even on his one long TD catch he "baskett" caught it and bobbled it.

Yep...with Geisinger and King. :P

King was an excellent nickel for us. Dumping him was a mistake.

Justin clearly has not made the transition inside smoothly. However, the Titans just re-signed him, so he might get another chance. Justin was a heck of a good player for Vandy, as King was for Wake.

King was an excellent nickel for us. Dumping him was a mistake.

Justin clearly has not made the transition inside smoothly. However, the Titans just re-signed him, so he might get another chance. Justin was a heck of a good player for Vandy, as King was for Wake.

King is so good he's the #5 DB on the 6th worse pass defense in the league, just behind an injured guy on the depth chart.

Seems like the Bills agreed with Rosenhaus's statements, too. :devil:

Some truth is commonly woven into a liar's tale, yet the fact remains that Rosenhaus couldn't care less whether McGahee ends up on a team with 5 Pop Warner recruits playing OLine. His only interest is in getting the largest agent commision he can from getting a new contract for McGahee as soon as possible.

King is so good he's the #5 DB on the 6th worse pass defense in the league, just behind an injured guy on the depth chart.

Translation:

While King played for us, I was completely unable to assess him, because I do not understand coverage, much less football. I only understand depth charts and stat parroting. King did not make a lot of stats for us. Hence, he isn't good. Neon Deion had marginal stats for a corner too, but that couldn't be because the other team never threw at him because his WR was covered. Neon Deion and King both sukked because their stats "proved" it. Only stats and "coach knows best" parroting count. Actual watching when Tom Brady looks at King and then decides to throw it elsewhere does not count because the stats don't cover that.

Nance hasn't made the transition to NFL WR yet either.

That's a tad different from switching to OG and C from four years at OLT. Colston of the Saints seemed to be able to handle going from college WR to pro WR last year.

Translation:

While King played for us, I was completely unable to assess him, because I do not understand coverage, much less football. I only understand depth charts and stat parroting. King did not make a lot of stats for us. Hence, he isn't good. Neon Deion had marginal stats for a corner too, but that couldn't be because the other team never threw at him because his WR was covered. Neon Deion and King both sukked because their stats "proved" it. Only stats and "coach knows best" parroting count. Actual watching when Tom Brady looks at King and then decides to throw it elsewhere does not count because the stats don't cover that.

Do you really think that if King was that good coaches (who actually watch lots of game film, unlike yourself) wouldn't get him on the field or up the depth chart? He's stuck at the bottom of a depth chart because the coaching staff that watches him every day doesn't think he's that good. Despite what you believe, you don't know as much about the players as the coaching staff that coaches them.

Do you really think that if King was that good coaches (who actually watch lots of game film, unlike yourself) wouldn't get him on the field or up the depth chart? He's stuck at the bottom of a depth chart because the coaching staff that watches him every day doesn't think he's that good. Despite what you believe, you don't know as much about the players as the coaching staff that coaches them.

This is known as the "coach knows best" philosophy, usually reserved for those who do not understand the football they watch. I personally think the new regime has a "size bias" best exemplified by the ridiculous wastes of money today. When King was on the field as our nickel, he did a great job. Players cut at the end of preseason who are then claimed are "behind" the other players as far as learning the scheme etc. Let's see if Fifth Rounder King gets more time this year. PacMan is doing everything possible to get tossed in the can. Reynaldo Hill is a disaster and will be replaced, just not by Clements. The nickel, a rookie 7th, Finnegan, is a very good player, but like other Titan DBs, just got busted for something. King does well on the field. Parrots and "coach knows best" invalids tend not to notice anything that is not published, talked about by the announcers, or in the stats column...

Translation:

When a guy is drafted in the 5th round, plays mediocre for a crappy defensive team, is beat out on that crappy defense for the #5 CB spot by an UFA, is released by the team and then signs with another crappy defensive team, and rides the bench on that team, and barely gets in the game, you cannot infer that guy is a very good player. Unless, of course, that is just the truth because you say so. I watched him play. I thought he showed a little potential, and thought he was a very tough kid. I wasn't surprised he was released and don't miss him as a player one bit.

The one thing about parrots is that every parrot is absolutely sure their "coach knows best" parroting and stat parroting is correct. Actual observations of talent are not tolerated unless they are from a "certified" guru.

Didn't someone here last Draft weekend have the gall to claim Kyle Williams was better than McCargo? Man, the coaches and FO clearly "knew best" when they traded up for McCargo because Williams was there in Round 5...

The one thing about parrots is that every parrot is absolutely sure their "coach knows best" parroting and stat parroting is correct. Actual observations of talent are not tolerated unless they are from a "certified" guru.

Didn't someone here last Draft weekend have the gall to claim Kyle Williams was better than McCargo? Man, the coaches and FO clearly "knew best" when they traded up for McCargo because Williams was there in Round 5...

This picutre = perfect for you.

This is known as the "coach knows best" philosophy, usually reserved for those who do not understand the football they watch. I personally think the new regime has a "size bias" best exemplified by the ridiculous wastes of money today. When King was on the field as our nickel, he did a great job. Players cut at the end of preseason who are then claimed are "behind" the other players as far as learning the scheme etc. Let's see if Fifth Rounder King gets more time this year. PacMan is doing everything possible to get tossed in the can. Reynaldo Hill is a disaster and will be replaced, just not by Clements. The nickel, a rookie 7th, Finnegan, is a very good player, but like other Titan DBs, just got busted for something. King does well on the field. Parrots and "coach knows best" invalids tend not to notice anything that is not published, talked about by the announcers, or in the stats column...

This is known as the "tiny ego" defense. You just can't man up and admit you don't know wtf you're talking about.

Translation:

You know LaDairis......you do yourself a disservice. Some of what you say might be worth listening to & taking on board.....unfortunately....your abrasive, insulting, opinionated, abusive, aggressive, know-it-all attitude leads myself....& I'm very sure many others.....to totally ignore what you have to say.

Oh well, another great brain lost down the toilet due to bad personality.

You know LaDairis......you do yourself a disservice. Some of what you say might be worth listening to & taking on board.....unfortunately....your abrasive, insulting, opinionated, abusive, aggressive, know-it-all attitude leads myself....& I'm very sure many others.....to totally ignore what you have to say.

If by "great brain" you mean someone who forms an opinion and then instantly believes that opinion to be the "truth" so he holds onto it until the day he dies despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Then yeah, he has a great brain.

If by "great brain" you mean someone who forms an opinion and then instantly believes that opinion to be the "truth" so he holds onto it until the day he dies despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Then yeah, he has a great brain.

Shhhh.....I was hoping that by saying that that he would tone down his aggression(particularly that parrot thing he keeps parroting).

Now you've stuffed it.....he'll never believe that I think he may just well have a great brain.

Oh well. :devil:

So glad everyone thinks that all the answers are there.... lets wait and see how Marv handles Willis and, oh yeah, there is the tiny little matter of the need for a quarterback? Sorry folks - not ready to cooronate Marv as king just yet as a couple of linesmen does not a superbowl, conference or division winner make!!

Perhaps time to search for self...

LOL!!!

Keep searching, Dibs...

This is known as the "coach knows best" philosophy, usually reserved for those who do not understand the football they watch. I personally think the new regime has a "size bias" best exemplified by the ridiculous wastes of money today. When King was on the field as our nickel, he did a great job.

King (5'10" 185) was beat out by Jabari Greer (5' 11" 169) for the #5 spot but it was a size bias.