I would like to keep McGahee

Fingon

Honestly, I think McGahee is a very good back, BUT we cannot keep him. There is a big rift between the management and him... so at this point he is gone. I think that if we upgrade our line he could have gotten 1500 yards and 10-14 TD's next season.

Alas, it sucks about his attitude problem...

i agree. i was really pulling for him to come thru and mature and become a really solid guy for us...

guess not.

i still wouldnt be upset if we upgraded our line and held onto him this year and told him to go run for his money.... but we'll see.

I think today's Rosenhaus interview is pretty indicative of what is going to happen - they are gonna trade him. Rosenhaus is simply using ESPN to try and up the stock. The worst thing that can happen for Willis is this: nobody wants to trade for him. Then, he is stuck in Buffalo, in a contract year, where he better produce or it is bye-bye NFL "Star" time. That's a lot riding on one season. God forbid he gets hurt. If he stays and doesn't produce, his value is nothing, plus the bad PR that whoever signs him will get. Yuck!

Rosenhaus has to move McGahee now or he's looking at serious risk later. IMO, Rosenhuas' bargaining position has only a 20% chance of getting better and a 80% chance of getting worse. That's why he is out here saying it's not WM fault, if he's looking to facilitate a trade(that he knows the Bills will agree to), he better do it now.

I like Willis - I think he can get better - especially if he reads the play book. :worthy: But what I like has nothing to do with Rosenhaus' bargaining position.

I think today's Rosenhaus interview is pretty indicative of what is going to happen - they are gonna trade him. Rosenhaus is simply using ESPN to try and up the stock. The worst thing that can happen for Willis is this: nobody wants to trade for him. Then, he is stuck in Buffalo, in a contract year, where he better produce or it is bye-bye NFL "Star" time. That's a lot riding on one season. God forbid he gets hurt. If he stays and doesn't produce, his value is nothing, plus the bad PR that whoever signs him will get. Yuck!

Rosenhaus has to move McGahee now or he's looking at serious risk later. IMO, Rosenhuas' bargaining position has only a 20% chance of getting better and a 80% chance of getting worse. That's why he is out here saying it's not WM fault, if he's looking to facilitate a trade(that he knows the Bills will agree to), he better do it now.

I like Willis - I think he can get better - especially if he reads the play book. :worthy: But what I like has nothing to do with Rosenhaus' bargaining position.

Nate had a contract year in 2005 and didn't have a great year. We franchised him and then he had his best year IMO, and now is set to make a career payday.

Honestly, I think McGahee is a very good back, BUT we cannot keep him. There is a big rift between the management and him... so at this point he is gone. I think that if we upgrade our line he could have gotten 1500 yards and 10-14 TD's next season.

Alas, it sucks about his attitude problem...

So did i until rosenhauses comments ill buy his ticket out of here.