Kerry exposed again.....

Guess what just happened!

President Reagan dubbed the Soviet Union the Evil Empire and proposed a revolutionary new anti-missile defense system...the strategic defense initiative, nicknamed 'Star Wars'

Israel and Lebanon signed a peace treaty, yet civil war in Lebanon continues

Australia won the America's Cup after 132 years of unbroken American victory

M*A*S*H ended after 251 episodes

A bomb planted by Shi'ite Muslims destroyed the U.S embassy in Beirut (I guess some things never change)

I'd give some links, but there wasn't a lot of news to be found on the internet in 1983

67167[/snapback]

The bomb wasn't planted it was driven by a nutcase in a !@#$ing car into the embassy.

Have you considered a name change?  Fair and balanced you are not.

67628[/snapback]

What is unfair and unbalanced about saying the item he's referring to happened in 1983. I looked at it. It said "1983" on it. Besides, I am a lot more fair and balanced than the namesake. At least I admit to being a Democrat and a liberal and still take the opposite side on a lot of matters.

It was planted in a car and then that car was driven into the compound.

68111[/snapback]

There were two bombing. One was the embassy, and the barracks at the airport. Both were nutcases who drve them into the buildings and detonated them. trust me I had friends there I know. Also little known fact, the bombing at the airport occured at exactly the same time as the French barracks were also suicided bombed. They lost 50 good men that day as well.

That's what I said - It was planted in a car and then that car was driven into the compound.

68125[/snapback]

Planted implies it was put there without the knowldge of the person driving the car. I am pointing out that they were not planted but rather the driver knew they were there.

What is unfair and unbalanced about saying the item he's referring to happened in 1983. I looked at it. It said "1983" on it. Besides, I am a lot more fair and balanced than the namesake. At least I admit to being a Democrat and a liberal and still take the opposite side on a lot of matters.

67894[/snapback]

You unwashed rabble rouser you.

Planted implies it was put there without the knowldge of the person driving the car.  I am pointing out that they were not planted but rather the driver knew they were there.

If the target of the bomb was the driver then it is correct to say that the bomb was put there without the knowldge of the person driving the car.

It is also true to say the bomb was planted in the car - concealing it from its intended target (all of the people at those 2 locations) where it was driven by the planter to the locations to be detonated.

Planted just implies a concealed item.

67894[/snapback]

Fair enough. Your new name should henceforth be:

Kelly, the Fair and Balanced Liberal Democratic Partisan Dog.