justin Griffith

K-Gun10

Fb from atlanta set to become free agent led the falcons run blocking to first in the league a few time.

and Mcgahee a bronco?

heres a link thoughts guys?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scor....nfl/index.html

With Shelton seemingly on the way outs Justin Griffith and Ovie Mughelli should be on our short list of FBs if looking for an answer in free agency. Of course the draft could also provide an answer with Le'Ron McClain and Deon Anderson might be available on the second day and fill a need. Another name to remember would be Nate Ilaoa of Hawaii, while he played RB in college might be a better FB in the NFL due to his size (5-9 248#) and ability to catch (151 career receptions).

Rushing statics can be deceiving. Since the QB picked up over 1,000 of those yards on his own, I fail to see that Griffith was the reason Ron Mexico succeeded.

The fans in Atlanta love Griffith and are really hoping he gets re-signed. I don't watch a lot of Falcons games but I hear nothing but good things about him. FWIW.

Another name to remember would be Nate Ilaoa of Hawaii, while he played RB in college might be a better FB in the NFL due to his size (5-9 248#) and ability to catch (151 career receptions).

I've seen this guy play a few times...he's a friggin LOAD! I don't know how he would do as a blocker, but he is a tough runner and can't help but pick up a tough yard or two. If there were ever a player to fill a Bettis type role on a team, this would be the guy.

I think Justin Griffith is the best full back in the entire league. its tough position to evaluate because you have to know the exact blocking scheme prior to the play but i never see this guy miss a block. It seems to me that Fairchild likes running out of double te and single back sets a lot though. I wonder if Griffith would fit our offense scheme?

Fairchild is a graduate of the Mike Martz school of offense and i can never remember Matz being to big on blocking FB's but correct me if im wrong.

I think Justin Griffith is the best full back in the entire league. its tough position to evaluate because you have to know the exact blocking scheme prior to the play but i never see this guy miss a block. It seems to me that Fairchild likes running out of double te and single back sets a lot though. I wonder if Griffith would fit our offense scheme?

Fairchild is a graduate of the Mike Martz school of offense and i can never remember Matz being to big on blocking FB's but correct me if im wrong.

Lorenzo Neal?