Hargrove Tendered.

Stl Bills

The worst that can come of this is that he gets offered a contract by another team and we get a 3rd in place of him because he is an RFA. Personally, I like Hargrove and I think that he may be able to bulk up and play DT if necessary. Besides, the guy is a monster on ST.

The worst that can come of this is that he gets offered a contract by another team and we get a 3rd in place of him because he is an RFA. Personally, I like Hargrove and I think that he may be able to bulk up and play DT if necessary. Besides, the guy is a monster on ST.

Yep..ALL for this!

Bulk up...to play DT.

Exactly. With a rotation of Kelsay and Schoebel, how many snaps could Hargrove possibly see at LDE? He is already a big man, and to tack on an Okoye-ish 15-20 lbs before the start of the season wouldn't be that difficult.

Could this be a possibility, or is he just going to be used for depth at DE?

Exactly. With a rotation of Kelsay and Schoebel, how many snaps could Hargrove possibly see at LDE? He is already a big man, and to tack on an Okoye-ish 15-20 lbs before the start of the season wouldn't be that difficult.

well seeing as we have the exact same DEs this year as last year, he'll probably be used pretty much in exactly the same way.

well seeing as we have the exact same DEs this year as last year, he'll probably be used pretty much in exactly the same way.

I think with Kelsay signing to the contrct that he signed for, I think the Bills brass expects him to be on the field for the majority of snaps with Denney platooning behind him. Hargrove is already at 275 lbs. I don't think that it would be out of the question if Kolar, who used to coach Hargrove in St. Louis, to tell Anthony to bulk up to try and shore up our weakest part of our team.

I'd expect them to use him on 3rd and longs as a pass rusher at DT, and I'd think he could play that role without putting on much weight. Other than that, he'll probably play end.

LETS JUST SAY: someone scoops up hargrove, and someone scoops up anderson. we could definitely trade those 2 3rds into an early 2nd right? just a long reach, wishful thinking, but i like the idea.

We couldnt get a bag of peanuts for Anderson. I wouldnt offer this guy a ride to the airport.