FRED SMOOTH AN OPTION?

sarmanuscg07

the vikings are looking to probably cut this guy and i dont know much about his style of play. the only thing i can recall from this guy is he was touted as a real good player coming out of college 3-4 yrs back and that he enjoyed his time on the sex boat. think he is a good option for buffalo??? just another name to throw into the mix

http://www.kffl.com/player/1904/nfl

The sex boat thing will eliminate him right off the bat since Marv is a character guy. And the Vikings, who had a HORRID pass defense last season, cut him. Draw your own conclusions as to whether we should sign him.

yea but name a single player in the nfl who would turn down an orgy on a yacht???? at least there weren't drugs or guns involved.. its not like he belongs in cincy.

yea but name a single player in the nfl who would turn down an orgy on a yacht???? at least there weren't drugs or guns involved.. its not like he belongs in cincy.

We don't know that guns & drugs weren't present (I think it is likely they were). These guys are multi-millioniares in their 20's, with high profile occupations. I mean how much of this stuff goes on with just regular shmucks from Buffalo with $200 on a saturday night? From what I see (and do), alot. I really wouldn't expect anything different from the players (I just hope the organization can contain it as best as possible). I think Cincy is either on the bad side of the local law enforcement officials or having bad luck, and though they may also have a few more problem guys, NO TEAM is all cookies & milk.

Remember after that story broke, there were "reports" that the women were part of a prostitution ring based in Atlanta that had been servicing an abundance of professional sports teams. That came and went real quick, the NFL is slick.

We don't know that guns & drugs weren't present (I think it is likely they were). These guys are multi-millioniares in their 20's, with high profile occupations. I mean how much of this stuff goes on with just regular shmucks from Buffalo with $200 on a saturday night? From what I see (and do), alot. I really wouldn't expect anything different from the players (I just hope the organization can contain it as best as possible). I think Cincy is either on the bad side of the local law enforcement officials or having bad luck, and though they may also have a few more problem guys, NO TEAM is all cookies & milk.

Remember after that story broke, there were "reports" that the women were part of a prostitution ring based in Atlanta that had been servicing an abundance of professional sports teams. That came and went real quick, the NFL is slick.

im a coast guard boarding officer... and trust me, when that boat was boarded it was searched.. i can assure you of that.

Smoot talks a better game than he plays. Remember when he mouthed off about Steve Smith of the Panthers, who proceeded to torch him for a 200-yard game and topped it off with a "row, row, row your boat" touchdown celebration?

No thanks.

So I'm to believe that there wasn't a single joint smoked on-board that night?

Was Onterrio "The Wizzinator" Smith onboard?

so i did some research... smith wasn't on board. here is a list of the players that were

Daunte Culpepper, Fred Smoot, Mewelde Moore, Pat Williams, Bryant McKinnie, Nate Burleson, Ralph Brown, Troy Williamson, Travis Taylor , Kevin Williams, Jermaine Wiggins, Lance Johnstone, Moe Williams, Ken Irvin, Willie Offord and Koren Robinson.

note the two ex bills haha.. anyhow the article didn't mention any boardings. the players were turned in by the captain who never mentioned narcotics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Minnesot..._cruise_scandal