Start a rumor about the poster above

justnzane

Ok, i'm leaving the rules on this one a lot more open then the previous "Greatest songs of all-time" thread i had a few months back. The only rule are that it has to not violate the TOS which have been created by Scott and co.

EDIT: this is meant to be light-hearted and fun

So, I will start this off:

Scott is selling this site off because his other fansite has consumed his life, especially since the team has been winning. Besides, he doesn't like the idea of cheering for a team that is moving to Toronto

Ok, i'm leaving the rules on this one a lot more open then the previous "Greatest songs of all-time" thread i had a few months back. The only rule are that it has to not violate the TOS which have been created by Scott and co.

So, I will start this off:

Scott is selling this site off because his other fansite has consumed his life, especially since the team has been winning. Besides, he doesn't like the idea of cheering for a team that is moving to Toronto

I am staying out of the rumor sh-- , till I know for sure that the Bills are moving to Saratoga .

(is that better ) :worthy::)

I am staying out of the rumor sh-- , till I know for sure that the Bills are moving to Saratoga .

(is that better ) :devil::)

yes :worthy:

I heard a rumor you would react this way! :)

:)

bflodan used to claim to have ESP, but he got sued by john edward, the biggest douche in the universe

I hear /dev/null can't reach the urinal so he just dukies in his pants.

I saw EC-Bills at a Trek Convention. He gave a William Shatner look alike some money and then they disappeared for 15 minutes. Later on I heard the look alike say something about EC going where no man has gone before

I saw EC-Bills at a Trek Convention. He gave a William Shatner look alike some money and then they disappeared for 15 minutes. Later on I heard the look alike say something about EC going where no man has gone before

I heard /dev/null is changing his name to \dev\null.