The absolute best acting performance ever

Beerball

By an inanimate object?

For me it comes down to 3 choices...

3. The dildo used in where the boys aren't #396. He gave a great performance, but I didn't find his acting believable...in the end

2. Hal...terrefic performance, but not enough range of emotion

1. Kit...a real thinking man's car. No matter the situation Kit was up to the challenge. Only drawback was his penchant for pouting when he didn't get his way.

There you have it. Convince me otherwise.

By an inanimate object?

3. The dildo used in where the boys aren't #396. He gave a great performance, but I didn't find his acting believable...in the end

1. Kit...a real thinking man's car. No matter the situation Kit was up to the challenge. Only drawback was his penchant for pouting when he didn't get his way.

Tell me you meant #394. You can't be serious with 396.

As for Kit, I only know of one gayer car.

By an inanimate object?

How could you ignore the doll's head in Aliens?

Terry Kiser in "Weekend at Bernies"

By an inanimate object?

uh oh could this be a freudian slip in revealing the true identity of the crayola man? a reference to The Cards(the best team in baseball despite a poor record against teams with a winning record a couple years ago...see retatta thread...) and the disappearance of as certain Cards and B(ills) F(an) from Indiana????

The Savoy Special from "The Natural". The film was also great and loosely based on Cardinals history.

uh oh could this be a freudian slip in revealing the true identity of the crayola man? a reference to The Cards(the best team in baseball despite a poor record against teams with a winning record a couple years ago...see retatta thread...) and the disappearance of as certain Cards and B(ills) F(an) from Indiana????

:wallbash: ICE lives in Okalhoma.