Jonas Jennings is a free agent after the season

marck

As a long-suffering Bills fan who has been a supporter thru the good times and the bad, I feel I just have to vent. One of our three key free agents Mr. Jonas Jennings is looking for a payday after the season. Maybe he should ask the Jets John Abraham for a loan as he made Abraham a few extra thousand yesterday in performance bonus money with his sorry ass performance.

Jennings is supposed to be a leader on a developing offensive line and looked more like a statue yesterday then Drew did. Maybe the Bills need a leader like the late, great Bobby Layne who would have given Jennings a severe kick straight up his ass.

This guy looked like a freakin turnstile yesterday and it made me sick to watch Abraham sack Drew three times and blow up Henry on just about every run.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but Mr. Jennings ought to his his backside pinned to the bench and lets actually start someone who looks like they want to play and have some contact.

More venting later I'm sure will follow.

As a long-suffering Bills fan who has been a supporter thru the good times and the bad, I feel I just have to vent.  One of our three key free agents Mr. Jonas Jennings is looking for a payday after the season.  Maybe he should ask the Jets John Abraham for a loan as he made Abraham a few extra thousand yesterday in performance bonus money with his sorry ass performance.

Jennings is supposed to be a leader on a developing offensive line and looked more like a statue yesterday then Drew did.  Maybe the Bills need a leader like the late, great Bobby Layne who would have given Jennings a severe kick straight up his ass.

This guy looked like a freakin turnstile yesterday and it made me sick to watch Abraham sack Drew three times and blow up Henry on just about every run.

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but Mr. Jennings ought to his his backside pinned to the bench and lets actually start someone who looks like they want to play and have some contact.

More venting later I'm sure will follow.

64899[/snapback]

Jennings was still suffering from the effects of the concussion--at least that's what he said:

"Personally I think that's the worst game I've played in my life," said Jennings, who practiced only once this week after suffering a concussion last Sunday. "I'm trying to fight through some adversity. Everything was so slow to me.

"Every game has been close. I played the worst ball I've played in my life and we still were winning. So I don't have an answer. I just know that will never happen again from my personal perspective because that's not what you're used to seeing from me."

Jennings is a guard or a right tackle. He is not a LT. He is playing out of position. When some one moves him inside he just might go to the pro bowl. By the way he is also a pretty good RT. But he just does not have the lateral movement for the LT position. We should sign him and move him inside.

As a long-suffering Bills fan who has been a supporter thru the good times and the bad, I feel I just have to vent.  One of our three key free agents Mr. Jonas Jennings is looking for a payday after the season.  Maybe he should ask the Jets John Abraham for a loan as he made Abraham a few extra thousand yesterday in performance bonus money with his sorry ass performance.

64899[/snapback]

I disagree. Every player has one or two bad games and he admitted he played badly yesterday. We cannot chase overall good players away for just a few mistakes. Look at how we are adjusting after the loss of P Price, A Winfield. It took us one full season to find a replacement to Price (Evans) and this season we are missing Winfield. I think we keep Jennings, who overall is an above average player. We need to find a new center, replace Mike Williams and get a good TE (is Euhus good ?).

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Thats what happens when you don't put your players in the proper and best position for them to succeed. I think most here realize that JJ should be playing right tackle or inside, but he is the best option at this time to play left tackle even though he is out of position. Again you can thank TD for this f*** up. He no doubt got his ass handed to him yesterday but what other options do they have ???