Randy Starks

frogger

While it means giving up a draft pick, I think he would only be a 2nd or better yet third round (if anyones knows, that would be great) My only concern with Okoye is his size, while I believe he can add bulk, as a rookie he is a 3 tech, like McCargo and Tripplett, we need a nose! Randy starks' size, 6'3" 312, numbers last year in the rotation including Haynesworth and Robaire Smith 40 tackles and 3 sacks, including one against Buffalo. If it was a third we would be stupid not too, even a 2nd I would understand, he is only 23, this would allow us to trade down from 12 and still get a starting LB and get another 3rd or 4th rounder.

While it means giving up a draft pick, I think he would only be a 2nd or better yet third round (if anyones knows, that would be great) My only concern with Okoye is his size, while I believe he can add bulk, as a rookie he is a 3 tech, like McCargo and Tripplett, we need a nose! Randy starks' size, 6'3" 312, numbers last year in the rotation including Haynesworth and Robaire Smith 40 tackles and 3 sacks, including one against Buffalo. If it was a third we would be stupid not too, even a 2nd I would understand, he is only 23, this would allow us to trade down from 12 and still get a starting LB and get another 3rd or 4th rounder.

He'd likely cost us a 3rd as that's the round the Titans drafted him in, three picks before we Tim Anderson. I doubt the Titans would let him go easily as you mentioned Robaire Smith is due to be a UFA as is another DT they have Rien Long making Starks that much more valuable to them. Although Long missed all of last season with an achilles injury so they might be able to get him back I wouldn't count on getting Starks.

I'd take him any day of the week, but Marv will have to offer him some big bucks to get him out of Tennessee.

for a third round pick? we'd be crazy not too, I don't think it would cost that much, as Jokeman said they have a pretty good rotation, they might just let him go, I would give him the contract buffalo gave tripplett, but I would add some bonus' that would make it hard to match. He fits buffalo's scheme too. then get us some Patrick willis, and then address the OL in the 2nd, unless one of the two TEs are there.

He was drafted in the slot immediately before the Bills took Tim Anderson. I had wanted them to land Starks at the time, and was disappointed. Coming out, he was compared to another Terp, Kris Jenkins. Some had him as a first-second rounder, and he slipped. I wondered why at the time, and it has since come out that he is (allegedly) thuggish and possesses a bad attitude. Consequently, I doubt he'll end up on the Bills.