I am going to buy a plane ticketw to

stevestojan

The Title should read: "I am going to buy a plane ticket to wherever you are in the world, and B word slap"

the next person who brings up the playoffs.

Have you seen ONE GAME?

These losers will be lucky to win against the fins next week.

What, WHAT, makes you think after watching 90% of the game yesterday that they can? The Jets defense crumbled in the 4th quarter, it wasnt us playing better.

And why would you WANT to make the playoffs? To have to face a team like Indy? HAHAHAH

So, mention playoffs, and Im gonna have my boy Jim Mora call you up and give you a piece of his mind.

PLAYOFFS?!

why bother even watching the games if you've given up all hope? I've waited all year for the season to start; I won't abandon it after 4 weeks.

I have hope...for the PLAYOFFS!! B) We've lost 3 games by a total of 8 points and the other one (Pats) we were tied in the 4th qtr. against the best team in the NFL. There's hope.

I will still watch week 17 if they are 0-15. At that point there would be no hope, correct? But I would still watch. Why? I think its a sickness.

64936[/snapback]

I share your sentiment. I too will be watching and laughing as Jonas Jennings stumbled around like a big fat slob , what do I mean like ,,he is. <_<

The Title should read: "I am going to buy a plane ticket to wherever you are in the world, and B word slap"

the next person who brings up the playoffs.

Have you seen ONE GAME?

These losers will be lucky to win against the fins next week.

What, WHAT, makes you think after watching 90% of the game yesterday that they can? The Jets defense crumbled in the 4th quarter, it wasnt us playing better.

And why would you WANT to make the playoffs? To have to face a team like Indy? HAHAHAH

So, mention playoffs, and Im gonna have my boy Jim Mora call you up and give you a piece of his mind.

PLAYOFFS?!

64815[/snapback]

Steve, I think it's been well established that you think the Bills suck this season. When you say it in every post that you make it kind of loses its effectiveness. It's rubbing salt in our wounds.

Steve, I think it's been well established that you think the Bills suck this season.  When you say it  in every post that you make it kind of loses its effectiveness.  It's rubbing salt in our wounds.

64969[/snapback]

Hey, that's not true. I wish you'd give him a break.

He also says Bledsoe sucks every chance he gets with absolutely no vision of how poorly the line protects for him, and wants to put Losman in with his broken leg. So please don't get on stevestojan about how he always says the Bills sucks. He has a whole repertoire of negative statements that he peppers randomly with no filter.