Galisano VS Wilson

coltrane34

Canadians is so dumb they can't even spell Center.

C-E-N-T-E-R.

There you go Rogers. Got it?

I would have to hope that the NFL is not willing to sell a team to someone so blatently stupid.

Please do us a favor...if you are going to "bash" the spelling of our Neighbor's to the North...please use PROPER ENGLISH!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians is so dumb they can't even spell Center.

C-E-N-T-E-R.

There you go Rogers. Got it?

I would have to hope that the NFL is not willing to sell a team to someone so blatently stupid.

"Canadians IS so dumb...." What grammar school did you graduate from? I would hope you're not teaching WNY's youngsters on any topic.

C-E-N-T-R-E is in fact the correct spelling.

http://www.rogerscentre.com/

Centre derives from British English until Americans dumbed down the English language to aid simplicity and stupidity.

"Canadians IS so dumb...." What grammar school did you graduate from? I would hope you're not teaching WNY's youngsters on any topic.

Centre derives from British English until Americans dumbed down the English language to aid simplicity and stupidity.

Crayonz +1

EndZoneCrew and ThreeBillsDrive -1

But we are smart enough to know sarcasm when we see it. :thumbsup:

For the past 10 years I've read hundreds of desperate posts here along the lines of "the Bills are moving to _______________! We are doomed to lose them!". Not one person has produced evidence of any plan to move them. How did the information from these meetings get to you?

P.S.

I also hear the Isotopes are moving to Albuquerque.

Mr. Two Billsdrive,

My Name is Prince Halleseh Nimbobo, I m the legitimate heir to The Buflo Bills American Football enterprise! Due to a Civil War in my country of Toronto, I have no way to making my American Football money deposits. If you will e-mail tonight your bank account numbers you will receive 33% of the Buflo Bills PROFITS FOR LIFE! You are now thinking, "Butwait, dude, this is making to sounding like a scam!" IS NO! e-mail me write away for BIG mony!

Oh yeah, well in the past 5 minutes I received an email that told me my 100,000 dollar visa shopping spree has arrived............sometimes email lies.

Look, I hate to burst your bubble........or anyone for that matter who thinks this is actually true. But, let's say the players ( like McGahee) knew this to be true. Don't you think there would be more of a leak than McGahee saying something stupid in Penthouse magazine. Do you really think 53 players , an entire staff, and everyone connected would keep hush hush? Chris Mortenson, Adam Sheffter, John Clayton, Peter King, Jay Glazer....someone would have already had this story gone public. Nothing can be kept secret anymore in todays NFL. Look how quickly Shefter found out Al Davis was firing Art Shell. There is always a leak.

McGahee made a dumb comment in Penthouse magazine. It will probably end up costing him his contract extension in Buffalo....assuming his sub 4 yard per carry average didn't already do so. Other than that, there are no legs to this story. Move on.

I swear...50 years from now there will probably be a thread saying " Are our beloved Bills moving to the moon? Bills owner wants to be the first team to play in outter space"

I hope this is not true but I was emailed this info from a reliable source.

Not sure how much truth there is to this, but it's interesting reading.....

At a meeting Tom Golisano dropped a bombshell about the nefarious Ralph Wilson. Golisano claims that Wilson's intentions all along have been to move the Bills to Toronto. Stay with me on this......there are businessmen in Toronto that are ready to plunk down mega-millions for the Bills and move them there. Wilson already let the NFL know of this (Apparently they can't stop him either). Golisano & the people from Rich Products offered Wilson a similar financial package but Wilson demurred....when they offered him more, he demurred again...& said he wouldn't sell the team to them no matter how much they offered; it's not about money. Wilson wants it to be his legacy that he be the first person to bring international play to the NFL. Still with me..? There's more.... Not to be dismayed, TG went to the NFL & has an agreement that when the Bills move, they cannot take their name with them, ala Baltimore Colts/Ravens. After the move to TO, Buffalo will be granted an expansion franchise with the promise that they build a new stadium & sell it out for 5 consecutive years. (the NFL wants a franchise in Buffalo because it's one of the original teams & has history in the league) TG agreed to do this & will build a DOMED stadium on the waterfront in Buffalo with a capacity of 60,000. In addition, Buffalo will be granted a Super Bowl in the future. The caveat to this is that Buffalo will be without a football team for 3-4 years. The wheels are already in motion & no one can stop it. TG says that RW is playing the game right now..ie: crying the blues about money, saying enjoy the team while it's here, not signing/keeping star players, etc. Next year or possibly the year after the BIlls will be gone. Willis McGahee may have let the cat out of the bag with his recent TO talk in Penthouse. Star players don't want to come to B-lo because they know RW is a tight ass. TG also said that if he ran the team he will not be such a cheapskate & would turn things around in a hurry like he did with the Sabres.

Actually, I got an e-mail that was quite similar in content to yours. But yours got Ralph's explanation wrong. Ralph said, with a nefarious chortle, that he wanted his legacy to be the first owner to establish an interplanetary NFL team and he has chosen Mars as the planet for the Bills. McGahee overheard the conversation but didn't know where Mars was located. He thought it was somewhere near Toronto