TV Placement for the Super Bowl

stevestojan

Well, I am hosting a Super Bowl party this Sundee (which is the way very old people or people from the South say "Sunday") and I need a bit of advice.

We have the largest TV in the living room of course. Following this up, we have a 27 inch in the kitchen. We also placed a 20" in the basement, as down there is the pool table and some people will be gathering there I'm sure.

The question comes with what to do with the 13" TV that we are going to put in the bathroom. Two options:

1) Put it on the shelf behind the crapper, meaning only guys (and only guys who are pissing) will be able to enjoy the game; and only for the 30 seconds - 1 minute they are in there (however, they will be in there a couple thousand times, depending on beer consumption).

OR

2) Put up a shelf that would make the game viewable while sitting. This allows the ladies to view the game, but more importantly allows the guys who are "Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl" to watch the game in style.

Damn Super Bowl and its damn ability to force me to problem solve.

What are you running, a cheesy nightclub? Are you going to hire a guy to sit in the corner and spread 15 different types of cologne on the counter too?

What are you running, a cheesy nightclub? Are you going to hire a guy to sit in the corner and spread 15 different types of cologne on the counter too?

Well I wasn't going to do that....

Which one of my friends needs a few extra dollars?...

Damn, so many good ideas.

To clarify:

1) There WILL be a TV in the bathroom.

2) As far as guys not being "men" for taking a crap during the game, these same guys will have likely had a rough night partying saturday night, and then come over and drink massive amounts of beer and eat hot wings, greasy pizza, and whatever snack trays the girls bring.

3) I was 90% kidding about putting snacks in the crapper.

4) I'm starting to think behind the toilet is the better option. Guys won't miss a minute, they won't feel obligated to sit and pee (which is the most homosexual act I have ever heard of) and the women will either miss a couple minutes or have to stand and pee. But then again these are women, they don't watch football anyway. They'll be here for decoration.

To clarify:

2) As far as guys not being "men" for taking a crap during the game, these same guys will have likely had a rough night partying saturday night, and then come over and drink massive amounts of beer and eat hot wings, greasy pizza, and whatever snack trays the girls bring.

4) I'm starting to think behind the toilet is the better option. Guys won't miss a minute, they won't feel obligated to sit and pee (which is the most homosexual act I have ever heard of) and the women will either miss a couple minutes or have to stand and pee. But then again these are women, they don't watch football anyway. They'll be here for decoration.

Mikey Reinard

To clarify:

They can always sit the other direction!

Or, how about this. Put a mirror opposite the crapper. Most of the football game will still be visible even if reversed by a mirror.