My Bills mock draft.

rd.1) DT Amobi Okoye

Marv, Ralph, and Tom had loads of interest in him prior to the Senior Bowl. I think his stellar performance there convinced the Bills that he's their guy. Yes, he may be a little undersized, but he is olnly 19! He will only continue to grow. He is a very bright guy and he has a relentless work ethic. When John Gruden can only say good things about a player, you know he's the real deal.

rd.2) WR Robert Meachem

Robert Meachem has excellent size (6-3 210) and put up very productive numbers his junior year. JP needs a true number two target and Meachem is his guy. Robert had 71 catches and 11tds this past season. He will ease some pressure off of Lee Evans and open up the passing game.

rd.3) G Marshal Yanda

He is very versatile (played LT senior year). He has loads of upside and could be one of the steals of the draft. With the help of McNally, we could have another Jason Peters on our hands.

rd.4) RB Lorenzo Booker

He is a very elusive back with break away speed. He is an excellent guy off the field and will eventually become the replacement for Willis McGahee.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...deoid=615231836

rd.6) FB

rd.7)CB

Certainly would be good players to get. The choice of Meacham at WR does raise the question though whether our O would in fact be more productive if Fairchild used a scheme which put the player talent we have to better use rather than simply getting theoretically better players who Fairchild does not use well.

Price's incredibly low YPC struck me as more a product of him being usedas a possession WR sent on short sideline routes rather than his use for us in 2002 which made greater use of his downfield speed.

I can see simply blaming PP's performance for the simply adequate at best $ of catches for a #2 and his low YPC, a great receiver simply demands that you use him properly by him making bigger plays out of whatever you give him by producing good RAC.

However, PP never showed a case of the droppsies (similar to the rep Reed deservedly built in his horrendous sophomore year. There certainly were a number of particular plays where he showed great footwork and control such as win he got a TD in the waning seconds of the Houston game. Outside observers such as Allen Wilson with the Buffalo News and him taking down a long pass going away in pre-season show he still has some breakaway ability.

Yet, from the routes Fairchild had him run to the failure of the the O to establish a passing game to the RB (as demonstrated in the first play of the Ravens game which was called back by an seemingly unrelated to the play motion penalty made a nice pick-up on the pass play and we never went back to the RB pass again, we might pick-up Meacham only to be disappointed with his results if Fairchild cannot run an O that dictates play and used what is a considerable bit of speed our WRs have.

rd.1) DT Amobi Okoye

Marv, Ralph, and Tom had loads of interest in him prior to the Senior Bowl. I think his stellar performance there convinced the Bills that he's their guy. Yes, he may be a little undersized, but he is olnly 19! He will only continue to grow. He is a very bright guy and he has a relentless work ethic. When John Gruden can only say good things about a player, you know he's the real deal.

rd.2) WR Robert Meachem

Robert Meachem has excellent size (6-3 210) and put up very productive numbers his junior year. JP needs a true number two target and Meachem is his guy. Robert had 71 catches and 11tds this past season. He will ease some pressure off of Lee Evans and open up the passing game.

rd.3) G Marshal Yanda

He is very versatile (played LT senior year). He has loads of upside and could be one of the steals of the draft. With the help of McNally, we could have another Jason Peters on our hands.

rd.4) RB Lorenzo Booker

He is a very elusive back with break away speed. He is an excellent guy off the field and will eventually become the replacement for Willis McGahee.

rd.6) FB

rd.7)CB

Meachum will go in the 1st round.

Certainly would be good players to get. The choice of Meacham at WR does raise the question though whether our O would in fact be more productive if Fairchild used a scheme which put the player talent we have to better use rather than simply getting theoretically better players who Fairchild does not use well.

Price's incredibly low YPC struck me as more a product of him being usedas a possession WR sent on short sideline routes rather than his use for us in 2002 which made greater use of his downfield speed.

I can see simply blaming PP's performance for the simply adequate at best $ of catches for a #2 and his low YPC, a great receiver simply demands that you use him properly by him making bigger plays out of whatever you give him by producing good RAC.

However, PP never showed a case of the droppsies (similar to the rep Reed deservedly built in his horrendous sophomore year. There certainly were a number of particular plays where he showed great footwork and control such as win he got a TD in the waning seconds of the Houston game. Outside observers such as Allen Wilson with the Buffalo News and him taking down a long pass going away in pre-season show he still has some breakaway ability.

Yet, from the routes Fairchild had him run to the failure of the the O to establish a passing game to the RB (as demonstrated in the first play of the Ravens game which was called back by an seemingly unrelated to the play motion penalty made a nice pick-up on the pass play and we never went back to the RB pass again, we might pick-up Meacham only to be disappointed with his results if Fairchild cannot run an O that dictates play and used what is a considerable bit of speed our WRs have.

you are correct.

Price's lack of production has nothing to do with his quitting on patterns and not fighting for the ball.

The fact that he bombed on 2 different teams prior to rejoining the Bills definitely is no indication that you may be over estimating his talent.

This would be an ubelievable draft, one of the best possible scenarios the Bills could hope for. I just don't see Meachem lasting that long, especially after he runs around a 4.3 40 as many are expecting him to do in his indivicual workout/combine. I see him going in the top 15, this guy's a beast.

I think that if Okoye is availabe at #12, there's no way the Bills would pass him up, unless they really fall in love with a guy between now and draft day. He's the perfect cover 2 dt and perfect from a character standpoint as well. But I don't need to tell you that, just look at every post on this site about the draft.

you are correct.

Price's lack of production has nothing to do with his quitting on patterns and not fighting for the ball.

The fact that he bombed on 2 different teams prior to rejoining the Bills definitely is no indication that you may be over estimating his talent.

This was not something I saw in his play. I think his play was OK at best and coupled with poor usage by Fairchild explains the disappointing results to me.

rd.1) DT Amobi Okoye

rd.2) WR Robert Meachem

rd.3) G Marshal Yanda

rd.4) RB Lorenzo Booker

rd.6) FB

rd.7)CB

Great draft except for the WR pick in the 2nd round. I absloutely hate it. I agree that it would be nice to have a bigger target, but wr is the least of our problems. Especially with a 2nd round pick. Tall, decent wrs are a dime a dozen nowadays. Wrs don't win championships.