Bills to get New HD Scoreboard

Lurker

In other words it's more corporate wellfare coming from the tax payers pockets. It's a f**king joke that we taxpayers have to buy a billionaire a $5 million TV. The fact that the county pays even a penny to the Bills is a crime against the citizens of Erie County. It's a hard enough battle to rebuild this region without having to fork over millions to a business that already has all expenses paid before they even start their fiscal year.

If Ralph wants a new TV then he should pay for it himself or raise ticket prices to cover the cost. Leave the taxpayers out of it. We have enough real life issues here in WNY to worry about. Real issues like roads, schools and jobs. We don't need a brighter & clearer picture of Loseman throwing a pick for a TD.

This is another step for the Bills towards becoming more of a burden than they are an asset.

Then stop following them. Like Erie County would fix all that if they did not replace the scoreboard. Give me a break.

The ribbon board that circles the stadium will be a great upgrade. Will allow more advertising and more root-for-the-home-team stuff. I saw it at Dolphins Stadium when I saw the Jets - Fins game on Monday night football. I also saw it at Air Canada Center in Toronto where the Maple Leafs play. It's amazing.

The ribbon board that circles the stadium will be a great upgrade. Will allow more advertising and more root-for-the-home-team stuff. I saw it at Dolphins Stadium when I saw the Jets - Fins game on Monday night football. I also saw it at Air Canada Center in Toronto where the Maple Leafs play. It's amazing.

Don't know where you are but, you may by chance notice it in the HSBC Arena as well.!? Where the Buffalo Sabres play. It is very cool.