One Reason to pull for the Colts:

pdh1

Please, that happens at most games with away team fans (I only read the first part of the article, about the taunting and snowballs, and the pic of the sign the guy made)

I was at a Bears game earlier this year and 2 of my friends were rooting for the away team just to try and get a rise out of the Home team fans (and we were sitting in the cheap seats too were fans tend to be rowdier and drunker) and never had a problem. There were other away team fans standing up and taunting and nothing happened to them, and the Bears even lost.

If you can handle a little verbal abuse in an away stadium, don't go...I went to the Bills vs. Bears game this year and had a great time...a couple of people got in my face, but I reminded them of the score and that the Bills were getting dismantled, and they shut up

If you can handle a little verbal abuse in an away stadium, don't go...I went to the Bills vs. Bears game this year and had a great time...a couple of people got in my face, but I reminded them of the score and that the Bills were getting dismantled, and they shut up

I have been to the old Cleveland dog pound and got hit in the head with some doggie bones (that God for those big inflatable helmets that were in style then).

I get all the trash talk and stuff, I just thought the Katrina sign, as well as the others ones about drowning were in bad taste.

Indy Fans are tools too..we were hit with 25 empty beer bottles in 2000 during the MNF game...though it was warranted and probably should have been 100 for how we acted...good times

Nice...at least you acknowledge the fact...most people would whine and play innocent

In my experiences, you get what you give

I agree Bears fans are the true monsters of the midway, but no one holds a candle to the old Vet fans.

My father told me a long time ago to never, ever go to any sports teams event in Philly without wearing their colors.

He went to the Philly game wearing his old O.J. jersey and had bottles and cans thrown at him, threats against his life, and his friend was even punched. Any place that actually has a jail in it is pretty vicious country.

I told him earlier this week that I was thinking of making the trip to Philly for the Bills game, wearing my TKO jersey and possibly bustin' out the "Break his leg Crowell" sign.

He simply responded with "what kind of firearm are you bringing" (Which, I found interesting since someone said the exact words to me here).

Vicious, vicious people, I go to IUP and most of them are Eagles fans. They've started fights, and they didn't end peacefully.

I agree Bears fans are the true monsters of the midway, but no one holds a candle to the old Vet fans.

My father told me a long time ago to never, ever go to any sports teams event in Philly without wearing their colors.

He went to the Philly game wearing his old O.J. jersey and had bottles and cans thrown at him, threats against his life, and his friend was even punched. Any place that actually has a jail in it is pretty vicious country.

I told him earlier this week that I was thinking of making the trip to Philly for the Bills game, wearing my TKO jersey and possibly bustin' out the "Break his leg Crowell" sign.

He simply responded with "what kind of firearm are you bringing" (Which, I found interesting since someone said the exact words to me here).

Vicious, vicious people, I go to IUP and most of them are Eagles fans. They've started fights, and they didn't end peacefully.

soldier field has a processing cell as well. But i think the linc actually has a court so people can be prosecuted on the spot.

I heard someone at the Bears/Bills game give me the quote of all quotes...I'm at the ATM in my McGahee jersey, standing next to my wife in her McGahee jersey, and this random sneaks up behind me at halftime...and goes: "The only thing worse than the Bills is your haircut...."

I could do nothing. I was speechless and motionless....had to laugh it off like a man.

Then some other guy goes screaming by looking at my wife, and screams, "I never knew I wanted to bang Willis McGahee....!!!"

LOL. What are ya gonna do, start a brawl intermingled with 68,000 Bears' fans while wearing a Bills' jersey? Not a chance. Like water off a duck...

Bears fans are very similar to Bills fans...passionate, and knowledgeable. I've been in Chi-town 4 years...and they are a lot of fun in my mind, so I will cheer for them this coming Super Bowl.

Bills 4 life.

I have been to the old Cleveland dog pound and got hit in the head with some doggie bones (that God for those big inflatable helmets that were in style then).

I remember seeing three guys in their 40s smoking pot in the Dawg Pound a few rows in front of me during a playoff game.

They were the only mellow ones in the pound that day. :rolleyes:

Then some other guy goes screaming by looking at my wife, and screams, "I never knew I wanted to bang Willis McGahee....!!!"

We'll need to see pictures of your wife in the jersey before passing judgement on whether the Bears fan was right or wrong with his comments.

haha. i went to a sabres/maple leaf game and some maple leaf fans said the same thing to my girlfreind who was wearing a Briere jeresey. I responded with "Ill let you for the right price."

FYI while it scored me points with the maple leaf fans and they left me alone, my girlfriend did not find it as funny.

I remember seeing three guys in their 40s smoking pot in the Dawg Pound a few rows in front of me during a playoff game.

They were the only mellow ones in the pound that day. :rolleyes:

The Sunday were there was the week after the famous "battery throwing" episode. So there were a lot more cops there than normal.

And the Bills went ahead and won 43-0.

All the Browns fans left at the 3rd quarter.

Leaving 15,000 Bills fans.

Good times

But it's in bad taste when you refer to something that took many lives as a joke. There was a news report on classless Bears fans a week ago here, and this one guy went up to Chicago, and a Bears fan in a crowd told him "If you think Katrina was bad, just wait until kickoff".....And the whole crowd walked away laughing before the guy could even mention he lost everything he owns including his wife and daughter in the disaster.

You can pick on me because of my team, my city, my race, or my weight, but if I would have been in Chicago and came across this dude with that sign, i'd have been in jail and he'd be breathing through tubes for a long time. If the rest of the country feels what we went through over the past year, and will be for many years to come is a joke, then #@$$ you.

No fans are worse than the people from the "City of Brotherly Love."

In Dec. '68 the Eagles fans booed Santa Clause and pelted him with snowballs at halftime

They threw batteries at St. Louis Cardinals outfielder J.D. Drew because he didn't sign with the Phillies.

Darren Daulton helped the Phillies get to a World Series in 1993. That didn't stop the Philly fans from booing his son on father-son day at the ballpark.

During the All Star game in Philadelphia fans boo'd Kobe Bryant (who is from Philly and whose dad played for the Sixers) every time he touched the ball and especially when he was presented with the All Star MVP trophy.

Philadelphia fans cheered for 20 full minutes while the Cowboys' Michael Irvin lay injured on the Veteran's Stadium turf and cheered louder after the medical staff signaled for the ambulance. Irvin's neck injury ended his career.

Matthew Scott, the only person in the United States to have received a hand transplant, was asked by the Phillies to throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the team's home opener in 1999. The pitch, from his transplanted hand, dribbled over the plate. The fans booed.

Eagles fans in Section 700 of the old Vet were notorious for beating up fans of other teams.

The Vet had a court room where fans could be tried and potentially jailed ON SITE

Last year in the playoffs J.P. Dumont was speared in the stomach by Flyers defenceman Denis Gauthier. The Flyers fans cheered the whole time Dumont was down.

Nobody is worse than the Philly fan.