Saw Dick Jauron last night

Fingon

My friend played a round of golf with him in Niagara Falls last year, and has a pic to prove it. It was really cool, he worked on the course and was there after work golfing by himself, and Dick was golfing by himself too so Dick asked if he wanted to join him. By buddy was like, your the coach of the Bills. He said he was a real nice guy, but didn't try to get any insider info out of him. He said he was a great golfer too.

My friend played a round of golf with him in Niagara Falls last year, and has a pic to prove it. It was really cool, he worked on the course and was there after work golfing by himself, and Dick was golfing by himself too so Dick asked if he wanted to join him. By buddy was like, your the coach of the Bills. He said he was a real nice guy, but didn't try to get any insider info out of him. He said he was a great golfer too.

I can picture him as a good golfer. Very balanced, controlled, and untempermental- plus he's probably in pretty good shape still.

Gee, I wonder why :mellow: lol

I wasn't spying on him or anything but he did ask for a refill on his raspberry iced tea. He was with 4-5 other middle to late aged people. Also, i think i was the only one in Zebb's that actually knew who he was.

He drinks raspberry iced tea???

Forget Whiskey, Beer or Hard Cider.....our fearless leader drinks Raspberry iced tea.....

we must follow suit......MANLAW!!

He drinks raspberry iced tea???

Forget Whiskey, Beer or Hard Cider.....our fearless leader drinks Raspberry iced tea.....

we must follow suit......MANLAW!!

ef off.

He's Dick. And he does it his own way.

LAW

"Four pieces of bread, untoasted, and a bottle of water."

Waitress: What would you like with that Mr Jauron?

"It's Dick, and I'd like your sweet ass."

That's the Dick Jauron I like to think of.

I could see it going like that- but from what I heard it went like this:

Waitress: Can I help you?

Dick: Do you have any white bread ma'am?

Waitress: Yeah.

Dick: I'll have some toasted white bread please.

Waitress: You want butter or jam on that, honey?

Dick: No ma'am, dry.

Waitress: Do you want anything to drink with that?

Dick: No ma'am.