Will the Rams go after Chris Kelsay

ganesh

Maybe we could trade them Hargrove for a pick?

He jumps up and down alot- and people seem to like that.

Does he have pass rushing skills? With the Bill's I haven't seen much yet.

Wait... was that a joke?

Hargrove was a Ram at the beginning of this season and we traded our 5th rounder for him...

Rams | In need of another pass-rushing DE

Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:40:45 -0800

Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports the St. Louis Rams are in the market for another pass rusher at defensive end heading into the offseason this year, according to defensive coordinator Jim Haslett. "Anytime you have a guy with 13 sacks and you can keep a guy that has double digit sacks every year, they are hard to find and Leonard (Little) will tell you he has been double teamed and chipped all year," Haslett said. "So we have to find another guy that can get some pressure, too.

Looks like the Rams need a second DE. Considering how void the DE position is in FA (other than Dwight Freeney), may be the Rams will throw more money at Kelsay than the bills can afford....We might lose a quality rotational DE....

I'm not expecting Kelsay back as suspect a team that needs help with rushing the passer will make a play for him. As he's young and could see his best years to come. The Redskins should be considered as the obvious GW connection and the fact they were dead last in the league in sacks last year but of course they might be looking for a bigger name like Dwight Freeney. The Colts might make a play for him if they lose Freeney. I could also see him going to Detroit which employs a cover 2 scheme as well. I'd hate to lose him but all things considered sometimes you can't keep everybody. In the same vein I wouldn't be happy if we didn't bring someone else to at least compete with Hargrove for the starting spot or be used in rotation. Some guys on my short list would include Chris Cooper, Kenyon Coleman and Jarret Johnson to name a few.