Who are the all the morons

Helmet_hair

Buying the Wii and PS3 on Ebay for twice as much as retail creating a black market? If you would put down your hot pocket long enough to muster a little self-control and refuse to buy at scalper prices there would be plenty in the stores to buy at retail. Capitalism at its dumbest!

I am a moron, but I do not partake in the whole video game thing.....

Buying the Wii and PS3 on Ebay for twice as much as retail creating a black market? If you would put down your hot pocket long enough to muster a little self-control and refuse to buy at scalper prices there would be plenty in the stores to buy at retail. Capitalism at its dumbest!

I don't think anyone is paying double for a PS3. You can walk into almost any store and buy one for retail price if you want...

The Wii, on the other hand, is hard to find. I'm with you though - I want one, but will wait until I can walk into a store to buy one (no camping out, no eBay, etc).

If they're willing to pay that, then good for them.

Probably the same morons buying time on phone cards at a higher rate than at the phone company's web site.

Maybe the same ones that think they got a great deal on a CD for $0.99 and then pay $15 for shipping and handling.

I realize in this case it is a supply/demand thang, but same morons. :blink:

Gifs Moider!

Probably the same morons buying time on phone cards at a higher rate than at the phone company's web site.

Maybe the same ones that think they got a great deal on a CD for $0.99 and then pay $15 for shipping and handling.

I realize in this case it is a supply/demand thang, but same morons. :thumbdown:

Gifs Moider!

Hey, the shipping and handling was only $3.00 per free cd

The one I had to buy at full price was $20 + $3.00 S&H

8 CD's for $50 was a good deal

I realize in this case it is a supply/demand thang, but same morons. :thumbdown:

Gifs Moider!

It's happened before, it'll happen again. When the music stops playing, there will be some bag-holders.

I was out today and saw PS3's stocked in two different stores (and I only checked two stores out of curiosity). And it wasn't one or two, there were plenty in each store. The retards who bought them a couple months back for $5000 should feel pretty stupid (but of course they don't, that's why they're retards).

I'm not buying one until the price drops below $300

and if it doesn't, I just won't get one. It's hardly worth paying that kind of money to play just Madden and NHL.

The Wii and 360 are both generally under that right now (you have to hunt for a good deal on the 360 to do it -- I spent $330, which was good enough for me).

I've still been hunting for a Wii, but no luck yet. Here's a great site that shows Target's stock (generally valid within an hour or two). Just change the zip code in the URL:

http://crayz.org/target_wii.php?zip=55126

CW