This was an entertaining game...

fold. The defense needs to be more agressive when the game is on the line. It was good to see Willis get some touches, he is improving. With Drew at the helm, we have to play close to the vest and not have any turnovers. (we did that today) Fletcher was an animal today, did you see him catch Santana Moss from behind?

Another disappointing loss, but we are close. Don't give up on these guys.

fold.  The defense needs to be more agressive when the game is on the line.  It was good to see Willis get some touches, he is improving.  With Drew at the helm, we have to play close to the vest and not have any turnovers.  (we did that today)  Fletcher was an animal today, did you see him catch Santana Moss from behind? 

Another disappointing loss, but we are close.  Don't give up on these guys.

64246[/snapback]

:doh:

fold.  The defense needs to be more agressive when the game is on the line.  It was good to see Willis get some touches, he is improving.  With Drew at the helm, we have to play close to the vest and not have any turnovers.  (we did that today)  Fletcher was an animal today, did you see him catch Santana Moss from behind? 

64246[/snapback]

I admire your optimism in the face of such brutality, but do you even remember what it's like to watch a competitive Buffalo Bills team? That game was anything but entertaining.

Guest BackInDaDay
but do you even remember what it's like to watch a competitive Buffalo Bills team? 

64265[/snapback]

I don't know about RTL, but I remember what it was like watching (mostly listening) to Buffalo Bills teams that were the dormat of the NFL for years. Years!

Why do I get the feeling that most of you fans became fans during the Super Bowl years? :doh:

64246[/snapback]

You wanna be entertained see your local street walker :doh::doh:

64246[/snapback]

Thats right think positive .They are positivley the biggest bunch of losers in the league :doh:

I don't know about RTL, but I remember what it was like watching (mostly listening) to Buffalo Bills teams that were the dormat of the NFL for years. Years! 

Why do I get the feeling that most of you fans became fans during the Super Bowl years?  :doh:

64287[/snapback]

Not me. I suffered through the early 80's. This team is starting to remind me of those sad days.