Marvin Harrsion!

Frez

Me too!

#1 overall pick surrounded by first rounders in all offensive skill positions getting beat by a 6th round QB surrounded by scrubs for WRs.

I love watching it happen year after year. Go Pats.

I love seeing Peyton choke. !@#$ I dont know who to root for

You know what I want to see? The Colts losing by eight and driving very late in the game. Peyton throws a terrible interception to Samuel but then out of nowhere Harrison hits him and he fumbles. The Colts then score and get the two pointer, eventually winning the game in heartbreaking fashion for the Pats. Just for once for them to know how it feels, to not get every break possible.

Most didn't see them losing twice to the Broncos LAST season either. Hopefully the entire Colts team shows-up to play today.

I see your point but the Pats have always struggled with the Broncos for whatever reason

You know what I want to see? The Colts losing by eight and driving very late in the game. Peyton throws a terrible interception to Samuel but then out of nowhere Harrison hits him and he fumbles. The Colts then score and get the two pointer, eventually winning the game in heartbreaking fashion for the Pats. Just for once for them to know how it feels, to not get every break possible.

I'd rather see a humiliating blowout, but I'd be happy with a close heartbreaker. I fear I'll see neither though...