Fire Donahoe tomorrow!

Tom Donahoe deserves to get his A$$ fired mid-season! I don't know if Modrak is a suitable replacement, but we may have to blow this team up and start over. We need to get as many draft picks in the next 2-3 years as we can get.

Of course we also need a front office that can actually FIND football players!

PTR

Tom Donahoe deserves to get his A$$ fired mid-season!  I don't know if Modrak is a suitable replacement, but we may have to blow this team up and start over.  We need to get as many draft picks in the next 2-3 years as we can get.

PTR

64152[/snapback]

Yawn.

Be realistic dude.

Tom Donahoe deserves to get his A$$ fired mid-season!  I don't know if Modrak is a suitable replacement, but we may have to blow this team up and start over.  We need to get as many draft picks in the next 2-3 years as we can get.

PTR

64152[/snapback]

I'm with you Promo. TD is a con man/loser. He is killing this franchise.

I don't think Donahoe gets fired. I believe he has 1 year left on his contract, but most important is that our new coach has a 5 year deal (also he is the highest paid coach in Bills history). I can't see a new GM coming in here and being saddled with a coach with 4 years left on his contract. There is no way Ralph would fire a coach with 4 years left on his contract. I think Donahoe finshes out his contract at least.