One thing I gotta say...regarding Losman and the

I don't think Losman was attacked much as the season went on. Most of the national media has come around on him.

The national media doesn't watch the Bills game...They look up the scoresheet after the game....They see those 95 yard or 2INT and 1 Fumble game and chalk him up as having had

a bad game....(Mike Golic did that exactly during one of the weeks)....Later half of the season once Losman put on better #s, they started praising him again actually having not seen him.

The comments from the local media is more meaningful because they actually get to watch the Bills games to make judgements.

The main problem with the local media though is that their sports reporting get so driven by them saying or writing stuff to merely attract ears or eyeballs to their column or show that one hesitates to use the word journalism to describe their latest screeds or lack of analysis.

It would certainly be nice if one could get good information or a rational and somewhat balanced perspective on the Bills from the local media. its one thing to see their offerings when they come from us fans but really it is the media's job and they should answer to a higher standard.

Fix both lines. I don't think were going to get any better at TE.

I think we should try to get Eric Johnson from the 49ers. He had a fantastic year in 2004 with 82 catches for 825 yards, didn't play in 2005 and this year he had more catches as a second TE (Vernon Davis) than Royal had as the starter for the Bills.

He's a FA this year.

I think we should try to get Eric Johnson from the 49ers. He had a fantastic year in 2004 with 82 catches for 825 yards, didn't play in 2005 and this year he had more catches as a second TE (Vernon Davis) than Royal had as the starter for the Bills.

He's a FA this year.

The problem with Eric Johnson is that having played his career in the bay area, he will be reluctant to move to cold north. He will go to one of the west coast teams.