What did the Pats do today to keep your hate up?

ajflutie

Head butting Rivers after he spiked it, at a critical time in the 4th quarter (with no flag thrown of course), gets my vote.

I thought the same thing until I watched it again. If you watch it closely the Chargers player made that happen. NE's player didnt head butt Rivers....watch it again if you can.

-um ok their coach is a glorified gym teacher, who would wear a hoodie to his sons wedding.

-Their fans are some of the worst in the league.

-Their not from Boston

-Tom Brady dated and dumped my sister.

-The Nfl invents rules to help them.

-Bellicheck dosn't acknowledge other coaches, even the ones he has worked with.

-Their fans are the worst in the league.

-They play in the AFC east.

-Harrison is one of the dirtiest players in the league, and has ended many of a career with illegal hits.

-Their QB is the face of the league and gets the benifit of calls by the ref's.

-They are from the same general area as the RED SOCKS.

-They have some of the highest ticket prices in the league.

-The Bills have been robbed of the game by the ref's while palying the Pats at least three times.

-Tom Brady has been known to abuse children and the mentally challenged.

Thats all that I have time to list..Oh yeah their fans are the worst in the league

LOL this is pathetic.

Sure, we all like to hate em. And its been easy. Seem like they get all the calls, all the breaks, they are what we want to be (winners), etc. But I have to say that I think Brady played a crappy game but probably one of his best when it counted if that makes sense. 3 ints but clutch when he needed to be. And he always looks sooo damn calm. You gotta respect him I think.

On the other hand, SD looked like fools. Rivers flopping on the NE offside play was foul. LT snubbing congratulations from NE players and running off seems child like.

Just saying, NE deserved it, sure SD blew chances but they had help. And no matter what, as keepthefaith posts elsewhere, NE doesnt have drug users, criminals or other losers to my knowledge.

QUOTE(keepthefaith @ Jan 14 2007, 11:03 PM) *

The negative sentiment toward the Patriots is a little much. The Bills really aspire to be just like them. Good characters guys, play like a team and stay out of jail, court and the tabloids. Maintain a high level of play year over year and don't overpay your free agents. Draft well. You have to admire what they do. Here's to hoping the Bills can crack that code.

The Patriots are a classless bunch of idiots , sort of like the neighborhood bully. I have never seen a team that runs up and lobbies with officials every time a play doesn't go their way on the field. Yesterday was no different. If the officials were going to call ticky tac personal fouls in a game of that magnitude they should have called them on BOTH teams. That means Hobbs for hitting a SD player in the face after a play and the idiot who bull rushed through the line on a spike play to stop the clock. Yes, Rivers embellished a bit on the play, but he was trying to prove a point. And not calling Samuel for a blatant hold on a critical 3rd down play in the final 4 minutes was inexcusable. You are correct in saying Brady was less than impressive. You are wrong in saying he was clutch. When he needed most to make a play he threw an interception. Should have been the game. Only an idiotic play by the SD player gave TB another shot. When Brady needed most to make a play earlier he took a sack and fumbled. But amazingly a personal foul was called on SD for pushing a Patriot player after the play. The NE player clearly retaliated and pushed the SD player back,yet no offsetting PF's. Every time this game seemed decided and won by a superior Charger team, the men in stripes were right there to ensure Tommy Boy got a "do over". So let's not even mention TB in the same breath as Montana. Brady has shown he will make a critical mistake when it's not all peaches and cream back there. But the constant "do overs" take the bad plays and poor throws off the stat sheet.

So the Patriot hate is justified as they really have no class.They also don't do anything throughout the game that wows you with talent. Yet they just squeek ahead on the scoreboard with help from refs "judgement calls".The classiest player in the league, LT snubbed the "congratulations" from the classless Patsies because they were doing a mock "Merriman" dance gloating over their unearned victory. LT wanted no part of it and was completely justified. He saw Merriman being held out there all day on passing plays with no flags thrown. We hate the Pats because they seem to win even when the physical play on the field dictates that they are not supposed to. The league seems to have incredible bias toward New England.This tends to dampen ones faith in a fair and unbiased calling of the games. SD did plenty to lose this game or at least keep it closer than it should have been. But those mistakes still were probably not enough to rescue the Pats. Very frustrating the way that game was called.

The Patriots are a classless bunch of idiots , sort of like the neighborhood bully. I have never seen a team that runs up and lobbies with officials every time a play doesn't go their way on the field. Yesterday was no different. If the officials were going to call ticky tac personal fouls in a game of that magnitude they should have called them on BOTH teams. That means Hobbs for hitting a SD player in the face after a play and the idiot who bull rushed through the line on a spike play to stop the clock. Yes, Rivers embellished a bit on the play, but he was trying to prove a point. And not calling Samuel for a blatant hold on a critical 3rd down play in the final 4 minutes was inexcusable. You are correct in saying Brady was less than impressive. You are wrong in saying he was clutch. When he needed most to make a play he threw an interception. Should have been the game. Only an idiotic play by the SD player gave TB another shot. When Brady needed most to make a play earlier he took a sack and fumbled. But amazingly a personal foul was called on SD for pushing a Patriot player after the play. The NE player clearly retaliated and pushed the SD player back,yet no offsetting PF's. Every time this game seemed decided and won by a superior Charger team, the men in stripes were right there to ensure Tommy Boy got a "do over". So let's not even mention TB in the same breath as Montana. Brady has shown he will make a critical mistake when it's not all peaches and cream back there. But the constant "do overs" take the bad plays and poor throws off the stat sheet.

So the Patriot hate is justified as they really have no class.They also don't do anything throughout the game that wows you with talent. Yet they just squeek ahead on the scoreboard with help from refs "judgement calls".The classiest player in the league, LT snubbed the "congratulations" from the classless Patsies because they were doing a mock "Merriman" dance gloating over their unearned victory. LT wanted no part of it and was completely justified. He saw Merriman being held out there all day on passing plays with no flags thrown. We hate the Pats because they seem to win even when the physical play on the field dictates that they are not supposed to. The league seems to have incredible bias toward New England.This tends to dampen ones faith in a fair and unbiased calling of the games. SD did plenty to lose this game or at least keep it closer than it should have been. But those mistakes still were probably not enough to rescue the Pats. Very frustrating the way that game was called.

That big key in the middle look familiar?

Didn't think so. :blink:

-um ok their coach is a glorified gym teacher, who would wear a hoodie to his sons wedding.

-Their fans are some of the worst in the league.

-Their not from Boston

-Tom Brady dated and dumped my sister.

-The Nfl invents rules to help them.

-Bellicheck dosn't acknowledge other coaches, even the ones he has worked with.

-Their fans are the worst in the league.

-They play in the AFC east.

-Harrison is one of the dirtiest players in the league, and has ended many of a career with illegal hits.

-Their QB is the face of the league and gets the benifit of calls by the ref's.

-They are from the same general area as the RED SOCKS.

-They have some of the highest ticket prices in the league.

-The Bills have been robbed of the game by the ref's while palying the Pats at least three times.

-Tom Brady has been known to abuse children and the mentally challenged.

Thats all that I have time to list..Oh yeah their fans are the worst in the league

Wow. Really pathetic when you get this riled up over a game your team isn't playing in. I actually kinda dig the Pats today, they made me 200 bucks.