The Apprentice - Season 6

OnTheRocks

Glad to see Martin fired...but Frank isn't far behind him.

Ivanka: no shirts?

Gay Guy at Car Wash: Do you want to take you shirt off and join us?

Ivanka: No...not today. Maybe next time.

:pirate:

She definitely had her puppies enhanced

Pretty good first episode...Ivanka was looking HOT....some hot babes for contestants....I miss the NYC backdrop, though :P

I can't believe that guy asked to go to the bathroom right in the middle of introductions.... :pirate:

First time I watched the show.

Frank should be gone and here's why - he spent the first 45 making flyers to pass out. A 12 year old running a car wash for boy scouts would have had a better strategy. It was only after the black dude chimed in that they needed signs, did they go get signs.

Ivanka/Martin or who ever else should have drove that point home and Frank would have been gone. Instead they focused on price point.

But how do you market a car wash and not even have signs for passing by motorists. Frank's an idiot and a whiny cry baby. At least Martin kept his dignity.

First time I watched the show.

Frank should be gone and here's why - he spent the first 45 making flyers to pass out. A 12 year old running a car wash for boy scouts would have had a better strategy. It was only after the black dude chimed in that they needed signs, did they go get signs.

Ivanka/Martin or who ever else should have drove that point home and Frank would have been gone. Instead they focused on price point.

But how do you market a car wash and not even have signs for passing by motorists. Frank's an idiot and a whiny cry baby. At least Martin kept his dignity.

I would have rather seen them keep Martin....he would have been much more interesting to have on the show than Frank, that's for sure.

I'm not sure of the names, but my girlfriend was watching it last night, and I caught the boardroom at the end. The guy who stayed looked like a total clown when Trump said "You're fired" to the other guy. He got a humongous goofball grin on his face and raised his eyebrows, and then pointed at the other tool and screeched, "He just said you got fired!!" I was expecting him to get down and say a prayer of thanks to Lord Donald our Savior and Redeemer.

I'm not sure of the names, but my girlfriend was watching it last night, and I caught the boardroom at the end. The guy who stayed looked like a total clown when Trump said "You're fired" to the other guy. He got a humongous goofball grin on his face and raised his eyebrows, and then pointed at the other tool and screeched, "He just said you got fired!!" I was expecting him to get down and say a prayer of thanks to Lord Donald our Savior and Redeemer.

i think Trump really wanted to can them both. but the network probably won't let him start doing mutiple firings until a couple weeks into the show until they see how the ratings start to come out.

i think Trump really wanted to can them both. but the network probably won't let him start doing mutiple firings until a couple weeks into the show until they see how the ratings start to come out.

The best was I believe on the Martha Stewart version, when they fired the entire team of 4. They all had to cram into the cab for the final words/ride, and I don't think anyone said anything.

I don't know if anyone saw this show last night or not....with everyone watching "24" and all.....I taped 24 so I can watch all 4 hours from last night tonight starting at 6 p.m.!

ANYWAY....on the Apprentice last night:

Frank (the guy that made it through the boardroom last week: "Mr. Trump, I am claustrophobic...so I can't sleep in the tent. I am sleeping outside in the cold every night!"

Trump: "Don't worry Frank...you'll be back in the Bronx before too long and the tent won't be a problem."

:blink:

I recorded both of 'em....I enjoy the Apprentice still, but '24' was AWESOME man. Supposed to be pretty intense tonight, too.

But back to Trump...I thought for sure they were going to ditch that pink suit that Carey came up with before the show, but I guess not. That was pretty damn stupid, and Carey seemed like a sharper guy than to allow his own personal taste in swimwear get in the way of targeting a market. I wish they would have said how much the other team sold in the men's swimwear, though. I can't believe that people bought 40k worth of that stuff!

Not a bad show so far, but I still miss NYC. Just not quite the same.

• 2 months later...
Last night was good. I laughed when Trump fired Kristine, and she immediatly says "But I didn't get a chance to defend myself!"

Trump was whoopin' ass last night....I was loving it. I was surprised that Heidi was so far off her game, but Frankie took full advantage of it. I loved when he accused her of changing her story five times, then she looks over to Don, Jr seeking his support, and he says something like, "yeah, I kinda feel like you're doing that a little, too" :w00t: I think that was my favorite boardroom of the season.....good stuff.