The Apprentice - Season 6

OnTheRocks

I think that was my favorite boardroom of the season.....good stuff.

I agree. I think if this show is on next year they should make it so the losing team isn't allowed to leave the board room. They should have to make their decisions on who to keep in the board room and fight it out right there without being able to returnt the the "Suite" and strategize how to play the board room.

Last night Heidi got killed by not being able to get her thoughts together on how to defend herself.

Excellent board room last night....but in my opinion the worst final four I can ever remember on this program.

I agree. I think if this show is on next year they should make it so the losing team isn't allowed to leave the board room. They should have to make their decisions on who to keep in the board room and fight it out right there without being able to returnt the the "Suite" and strategize how to play the board room.

Last night Heidi got killed by not being able to get her thoughts together on how to defend herself.

Excellent board room last night....but in my opinion the worst final four I can ever remember on this program.

Any idea how the ratings have been? I'd really like to see the show go back to NYC, cause I miss the backdrop. LA is okay, but it just didn't feel as intense to me. I totally agree with you about the final four...I like what Stephanie brings to the table, and she's very easy on the eyes, but she's not all that entertaining. I can't really see Trump having someone like Frankie working for him, and I think Nicole is too flaky and hyper. James made a pretty strong impression this past task, so he may be the frontrunner. Trump likes stong, attractive women, though....so my money is on Steph.

I don't think Stefani has even been the project manager yet--which is odd considering that she's in the last 4.

This group stinks--it will mark the death knell of the show.

Yeah, it's definitely on the downswing....I'm hoping it sticks around another season or two, though, cause I still get a kick out of the Trumpster. Besides, I think Ivanka is a major hottie :D

Any idea how the ratings have been? I'd really like to see the show go back to NYC, cause I miss the backdrop. LA is okay, but it just didn't feel as intense to me.

Well, we are a little more laid back out here on the west coast. :D

I agree, bring it back to NYC Trump!

Well, that ending sucked. I was hoping for their usual one last big charity event task. Plus they never did the interviews with other business people. I wonder if they canned those two just to get the season over.

i agree...i watched that last night and thought....Trump has decided he wants to bail on this season just as fast as everyone else watching it.